X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cast Member Question

A question to you Cast Members:

I was curious if any of you know the shifts for an over-night custodial or a day time custodial position? I'm just curious. Wanted to know if anyone knew how many hours they get a week.

Thank You!
    "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?"

Re: Cast Member Question

I was under the impression it's similar to anywhere else in the resort in that it ranges. CRs get 20+ hours/week, FTs get 30+. You can have anywhere from a 4-8 hour shift, with the option of calling to pick up more shifts if they're available and you want the hours.
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

The hours if you work third shift custodial are pretty regular. Well, when I worked there they were, but I doubt much has changed in less than a year.

Usually you get in at about 12:30 am and clock out at 6:30 am, and once you've passed the probationary period (about 30 days) you'll be offered the option to extend your shift to 8:30 on certain days. Sometimes they'll even schedule the full eight hours.

you'll can usually get about 5 or 6 shifts a week.

Comment

Thanks guys! Especially RickNStuff, I really appreciate your help! ^_^
          "Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?"

Comment

Kelly worked third shift custodial for several years. Oh, Kelly... where are you??

Comment

When I worked as 3rd shift I went in at 12 and was out at 6. Same hours everytime..theres plenty of work to be done so leaving early isn't likely.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X