This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnie's Moonlit Madness

Who's going? I just registered, and it is the day before my sister's Birthday, and I will be taking her and her friends. I've never done it before, but it sounds like so much fun!
    If any of you have been before, please share what some of the more memorable trivia and clues were...

Re: Minnie's Moonlit Madness

I'm going! But I've never done it before... wish I could help ya there
    .~Adrienne~.

Comment

i wanna go but im having trouble with team members with money and finding one more member for the team.

Comment

Eh, I just paid for my team outright. Two of them thought it was free then balked when they heard it cost money. I wanted to do it badly enough that the $70 to register was worth it and I figure that I would do it alone if I could, so they are getting a free ride. The last person feels bad and wants to give me like $15 for it, but I could care less...

Im just trying to figure out how Ill survive a night tied to 3 girls... Oi every teens dream...

Comment

Originally posted by lesmisfan View Post
          i wanna go but im having trouble with team members with money and finding one more member for the team.
          I might know one more person who wants to go if you want me to ask them, let me know

Comment

I did Minnie's years ago, it was good fun!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

As someone who just didn't get hired for guest relations :::sniff sniff:: I would love to join any team for the Madness!! I've got great energy, but as a "tag-a-long" would take my cue from the rest of the team as to how serious/rushed I should be (or not be). I would gladly join any team at the last minute and would happily pay my share!! Just PM me if it's possible!!

Julie

Comment

Originally posted by babyfirefly View Post
                Who's going? I just registered, and it is the day before my sister's Birthday, and I will be taking her and her friends. I've never done it before, but it sounds like so much fun!
                If any of you have been before, please share what some of the more memorable trivia and clues were...

I did it last year for my first time and had a blast. Last year was for the High School Musical theme which was back to school. As for the clues, they were basically like going to classes and you answerd their questions...like a pop quiz type thing. I am stumped by what the theme is this year. Not sure what the questions are going to be. I can't wait though. You and your sister and her friends will have so much fun....trust me!!
                "If you think about it, Disneyland is just a people trap set by a mouse." :lol:

Comment

Should we be studying Disney Triviabooks and such for the questions? Also, I know this is random, but what if you have to use the restroom when you are all tied together? We have 3 females and 1 male... Oh, and do they have snacks and water and soda's available, or should we bring our own?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                    Should we be studying Disney Triviabooks and such for the questions? Also, I know this is random, but what if you have to use the restroom when you are all tied together? We have 3 females and 1 male... Oh, and do they have snacks and water and soda's available, or should we bring our own?
                    It says stuff about restroom breaks and such on the Hub, and I would think we would be able to bring snacks, it just says no alcohol of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Gravey80 View Post
                      I did it last year for my first time and had a blast. Last year was for the High School Musical theme which was back to school. As for the clues, they were basically like going to classes and you answerd their questions...like a pop quiz type thing. I am stumped by what the theme is this year. Not sure what the questions are going to be. I can't wait though. You and your sister and her friends will have so much fun....trust me!!
                      Thanks!!

Comment

I place 130 something, not bad, but not great. How did you guys do?

Comment

I placed 70th! Last year it was 81st, so at least I'm slowly moving up....in ten years, maybe I'll win!

Comment

can u view the results on th hub?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz-c7Ees4QQ

Come Celebrate with us, we can't wait to meet ya!

Comment

So how did everyone do who went to Minnie's? I had fun and did better than last year
                              "If you think about it, Disneyland is just a people trap set by a mouse." :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X