Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deck The Halls: It's the Song Title Game, Christmas edition!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deck The Halls: It's the Song Title Game, Christmas edition!

Happy Holidays, everyone!

In the spirit of joy for the season, I see the rules of this game being a little different that the other "Title" threads. From the previous post-er's title, you can use either the "match words" or start from the last letter of the previous song rule. (Some Christmas song titles might be a bit different to match words, I would think.)

And if you wish, below your entry you have permission to share your favorite version of said song, and maybe why it touches you.

Most of all, have fun! Ho Ho Ho!!!!!

I'll start of with a classic from the boys from Hawthorne...

Little Saint Nick - The Beach Boys

(From the Christmas album they recorded back in 1963, which to me still sounds as good today as it did then.)

Late add: Just saw it in the store today...CD titled "Beach Boys Christmas Harmonies" if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 11-21-2009, 08:48 PM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Deck The Halls: It's the Song Title Game, Christmas edition!

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Judy Garland, many others
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby

Comment

Christmas Tree - Lady GaGa (feat. Space Cowboy)

Comment

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

Comment

I Saw Santa Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - The Beach Boys

Comment

I Saw Mommy Kissin' Santa Claus - many and various artists

Comment

Here Comes Santa Claus - Gene Autry

Comment

Christmastime Is Here - Vince Guaraldi (from the "Peanuts" special)

Comment

Wonderful Christmastime - Barenaked Ladies

Comment

It's the Most Wonderful Time of The Year - Gene Autry

Comment

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas-Johnny Mathis
                        "Your dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." Walt Disney

[

Comment

I'll Be Home for Christmas - My favorite version, by the Beach Boys

Comment

Last Christmas - Cast of Glee (my new favorite version. )
                            blogtwitterdeviantart

psh! hey, you! i make miniature disney hats. wanna see them? click here.

some cool cats:
                            - a113 - animekiti4christ - captianeo,atis - ckelef1 - cocoa - dapperjoshua - disneyizz -
                            disneylove - the disneylander - *disneyprincess* - disneyroyals411 - dmtnt55 - donald_duck -
                            - fangalicious44 - firebolt413 - gummibears_rock - ice101 - incrediboy - itsxxdomoxxkun -
                            - junglecruisefan - kablary - kritter -littleactressann - mainstreetjake - mandypandy - mikeskellington -
                            - padgerfan - performerinwaiting - ss77 - theoretical - thinkingofdisney11 - wendyinwonderland - williamtheking -

Comment

So This Is Christmas - John Lennon

(Did you check out the ad for the new season of HBO's Big Love on this page? I mean Harry Dean Stanton, er Roman Grant, and all the wives of the Juniper Creek compound - including Mary Kay Place - singing "Here We Come A-Caroling"? Strange indeed...)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X