Good Morning! Good Morning!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning! Good Morning!

Good Morning fellow Mice Chat Friends!
    Wow it's been FOREVER since I've been on signed on & posted some TR's! How is everyone doing?! Just wanted to update those who have been praying for my mom & family. My mom is FINALLY having surgery Next Wednesday August 18th! ( a bilateral mastectomy) God has remained FAITHFUL through this journey. What an awesome God we serve! Our Faith defines who we are in Jesus Christ not our circumstances! Praise God & all the glory goes to Him for although the journey in life may be tough we know it never ends for our Hope is in Jesus!
    Hope everyone is doing well, and I hope to be posting some TR's real soon! Praying everyone is doing well I miss everyone! Have a blessed week my wonderful Mice Chat Friends!

Re: Good Morning! Good Morning!

Thank goodness! Glad to hear the good news.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

That's fantastic news, Christina!!

You're right, His hand is indeed upon her. Our prayers have been heard. And answered.

I'm really happy for you and your family.

Thank you for the update (even though you may have put it in the wrong section)

I will definitely continue to pray for your mom!

I am so happy that everything has been going good for your family. Our prayers have been heard!! I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.