X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recipes to impress boyfriend

hey ladies i need some help!

i've been looking for a recipe of some sort that i can cook for my boyfriend, and i was wondering if you girls have anything that'll work

i can follow a recipe well, and he'll eat anything. like literally anything.
    Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
    You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
    Originally posted by penguinsoda

Re: recipes to impress boyfriend

Cook a fine medium rare steak and he's all yours.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

^ Agreed.

You don't have to get all fancy to impress a guy. Most of the time, a nice home-cooked meal whether it's steak, chicken, beef stroganoff, etc is enough for me.

Comment

Real men like beef. Go get a nice ribeye steak, baked potato with the fixings, garlic bread and he will be yours forever (it worked for me over 24 years ago and is still working on the same man today)
        sigpic

Comment

I don't remember the first meal I made for Hubby, but yep that reeled him and and he's still here (actually waiting for his dinner now). I'm sure it wasn't something difficult or risky....I do that now, not always with good results, but he's used to it.

Go for the Steak, Potato and maybe some Asparagus, along with a salad and bread, and he'll be yours!
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

thanks everyone!!

i knew i could count on you all
            Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
            You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
            Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Another suggestion that i just made is a roast in the crock pot. Really really easy and tender!
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Why wouldn't you ask the guys? Ladies you know were going to say your food is delicious no matter what, go straight to the source.

Comment

Personally, I would say any pasta...very easy, not too pricey and (to me anyways) romantic. You can make a penne with marinara and throw in italian susage, if you want the meat factor...
                  good luck and bon apetite!

Comment

Originally posted by winder*wonder View Post
                    Personally, I would say any pasta...very easy, not too pricey and (to me anyways) romantic. You can make a penne with marinara and throw in italian sausage, if you want the meat factor...
                    good luck and bon appetit!
                    See I was thinking the same thing, Even if you made a killer spaghetti with the Garlic bread, and meatballs just dont make the sauce to sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by pratt 55 View Post
                      Real men like beef. Go get a nice ribeye steak, baked potato with the fixings, garlic bread and he will be yours forever (it worked for me over 24 years ago and is still working on the same man today)
                      Also great meal "Making me hungry as hell" but maybe a little much if your a novice, the steak has to be seasoned just right and the potato is great if you do a twice baked or regular with alot of sour creme and how about some broccoli with cheese? mnnn

Comment

OK this is where I have to say, that you should cook something you already know how and enjoy. Don't try to 'fool' him by going way out of your way on something fancy, because as time goes by, he'll wonder "why doesn't she make the kind of dinners that she used to when were dating?"

Also find out what he likes.

I hate pasta's, beans, rice (which is funny as I'm Mexican) and most things with tomato based sauces, if I were to come over for a special dinner, only to have spaghetti, I would be stuck because I wouldn't say to my host 'Oh I don't like spaghetti' my host would then mistakenly think 'oh, he really likes my spaghetti... I'll have to make it for him often!"

Sometimes something as simple as a burger and fries is all you need.

Comment

Cool in the kitchen, hot in the bedroom. Guys are pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by sailerm View Post
                            Sometimes something as simple as a burger and fries is all you need.

I hate to disagree but I will never forget the first breakfast dinner or lunch she made me, she does make a mean burger but heck being as young as this girl is Im sure they eat burgers all the time, She wants to show him that hes special and that she is special as well, I say go for it try to make him something other than the ordinary which now days is burgers burritos hot dogs stuff like that make something so when hes done hes like ahh Im full that was delicious he will never forget it, burgers are forgetable especially with in and out, and fuddruckers. Forgetable Bad memorable great.

Comment

Fair enough, but I'm stuck with crappy spaghetti. I rarely get the really great baked chicken dinner my then girlfriend made (now my wife of 18 years)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X