Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victoria's Secret (Fragrances & Lotion talk)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victoria's Secret (Fragrances & Lotion talk)

Hi MiceChatters,

I wanted to express my recent fascination with the Victoria Secret's Fragrances . I've been talking about this while I am at work with my co-workers. I've been so loving to talk about this subject lately.

I want to ask the Micechatters (the ladies) a few questions and express what I have so far and plans of getting more of them.

I want to ask. If you have any Victoria Secret Fragrances or lotion. Which ones are they and what do you think of it.

So far, I have : "Strawberries and Champagne"," Vanilla Lace"," Heavenly Flowers"," Dream Angels Desire", & "Pretty in Pink".

I like Dream Angels Desire & Pretty in Pink the best, out the ones I gotten so far.

I'm planning on going to the mall tomorrow. I'm planning to sample & buy some more. Right now, I'm trying to find this one that one of my co-worker used one time. To me it smelled like fresh cut roses. I asked her what is it called. She didn't know. She got it from her daughter. But she said it was in a blue bottle and it says something like Berry or Berries. Also that it was lotion from Victoria's Secret.

All I can think with the Berry word was "Berry Kiss". But "Berry Kiss" is in a purple bottle. I remember sampling that one, But I don't think it smelled like that. I'll going over there tomorrow. So, maybe I can sample that again.

That's also what I wanted to ask. Do you know any of them that has the name Berry/Berries on it and is in a blue bottle?

Thank you for stopping and listening my expression.

-Hayley B
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: Victoria's Secret (Fragrances & Lotion talk)

I haven't used the fragrances much, but I used to have some of the lotions. I don't have allergies but for some reason the VS lotions made my skin feel weird, sort of bumpy.

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
      I haven't used the fragrances much, but I used to have some of the lotions. I don't have allergies but for some reason the VS lotions made my skin feel weird, sort of bumpy.
      You're making me think of these ichy bumps I sometimes get at work. I do put on lotion while I am there. But it's not from VS. It's cheap Suave. I keep thinking it's from these dusty tray that I have to pick up.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I'm not sure about the lotion you're looking for, but I do know that I went into VS recently and fell in love with a new fragrance called "Kisses in Paris". It was amazing!

I also really like "Love Spell". I even have the hand-sanitizer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by PrncssZ View Post
          I'm not sure about the lotion you're looking for, but I do know that I went into VS recently and fell in love with a new fragrance called "Kisses in Paris". It was amazing!

I also really like "Love Spell". I even have the hand-sanitizer for it.

Hopefully those two will be around today. I have heard that "Love Spell" is good too.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

*back from the mall*

The lady in front gave me a big black bag. Since I told her I'm going to buy fragrances.

First, I sampled "Berry Kiss" and knew that couldn't been the one my co-worker had on. Then I sampled "Love Spell" (it does smell good). I kept thinking of mango with "Love Spell". That has to be the peach part of it.

Then I went looking for Blue Bottles that said "berry/berries" on it. I did found one blue bottle saying "Berry Cosmo". It's one of the "Beauty Rush". I sampled the spray and the lotion (since she said she used the lotion). But it didn't smell like fresh cut roses to me. But I keep thinking that has to be the one she was talking about. I must of have been smelling something else when I by her desk (but she had nothing there).

I ended up buying "Leave me Breathless", "Love Spell"," Berry Kiss", "Luscious Kisses", "Beauty Rush - Cupquake", "Pure Seduction", & "Sheer Love".

I had a hardtime finding "Sheer Love" the spray. There was only the sample spray and it's lotion beside it. I wanted to ask the lady that gave me the big black bag, if they have anymore sprays of this. But she kept disappearing and I was afraid to step where the alarm is. I did found one when I walked on this other side of VS.

So, I'm happy I got more. Now I want to ask this co-worker if it's called "Berry Cosmo".

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

i remember my sophomore year, a bunch of girls had this one spray (i think it was love spell or something earlier that they don't make anymore) and it was like the most perfect scent i ever smelled!! i do remember it was in a purple bottle though, i may go to the mall saturday so i'll have to come back to confirm it
              Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
              You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
              Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

They still have "Love Spell" and it is in a purple bottle. I just bought one.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

disclaimer: i followed the link to this thread from the RCMC.. really i did!
                  -plagued

Comment

Yes, I saw "Pear Glace" today and now I'm going shoot. I didn't bother to sample that one. I kept thinking I wouldn't like that one. That one and the Amber one. Next time I go, I will.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

OMG I LOVE MIDNIGHT POMEGRANATE!!! from bath and body works

i used up all my lotion though so i need to go buy some more.

but i'm actually getting addicted to vaseline with cocoa butter. i like cocoa butter...

Comment

I can't use scented lotions and perfume. They set my nose off and attract bugs like nobody's business down here.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                          I can't use scented lotions and perfume. They set my nose off and attract bugs like nobody's business down here.
                          I use to have a co-worker that was like that. She would complain about getting migraine headaches and would cover her nose. So we had to stop for a while. But then we went perfume fanatic when she left. *lol*

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I bought a special body spay for those special nights out from VS called "Sexy Little Things" and my BF LOVES it.I catch him smelling me all the time when i have it on and it is the scent i get the most compliments on.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                              that happened to me once but with a scented soap! my aunt got me a gift basket when she went to spain and it was like a spanish version of bath and body works with a vanilla bar soap, i started using it and i ended up getting bug bites everywhere!! i couldn't figure out why but eventually i stopped using it and all the bug bites were gone

Originally posted by krystledm View Post
                              I bought a special body spay for those special nights out from VS called "Sexy Little Things" and my BF LOVES it.I catch him smelling me all the time when i have it on and it is the scent i get the most compliments on.
                              ooooh i wanna try that now...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X