X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocomize.com DIY Chocolate Bar Review

I had to share this..

I ordered 5 chocolate bars for my boyfriend's birthday from chocomize.com, and let me tell you...they are AMAZING. You pick the chocolate flavor (dark, milk or white) and then you add the ingredients of your chocolate bar. It was so cool! They came wrapped up all pretty too

Highly..highly..highly recommended. Would make AMAZING wedding favors!
    :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Re: Chocomize.com DIY Chocolate Bar Review

what flavors/ingredients did you get, and would you recommend those? were you concerned about the chocolate melting during shipping? what do you think of the quality compared to the price (plus shipping), versus buying a nice chocolate like ghiradelli in the same flavors at the store?
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Interesting. Too bad I don't like chocolate much.

Comment

Originally posted by twobluestripes View Post
        what flavors/ingredients did you get, and would you recommend those? were you concerned about the chocolate melting during shipping? what do you think of the quality compared to the price (plus shipping), versus buying a nice chocolate like ghiradelli in the same flavors at the store?
        1) I got 4 bars- a TON of flavors. About 5 ingredients each..one I got was white chocolate base with raspberries, milk chocolate, an "I love you" plaque, and crystalized rose petals with 23k gold.

2)Wasn't too concerned about melting during shipping; Chocomize packs the chocolate in ice, which took away my concern.

3)Quality was great- extremely rich chocolate. A nice chocolate (Godiva, Ghiradelli) is always nice, but Chocomize is wonderful because a bit more thought goes in to the bars with you designing them yourself.
        :ap: Next DL trip is in 2 WEEKS!!!!! :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X