Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY !!!!
    Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 11-18-2005, 04:13 PM.

  • #2
    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

    :love:Congratulations! :love:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

      Congrats!!
      Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

      ΔΜΧΑ

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

        :clap: Congrats! :clap:



        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

          Ok, I am now at work and can say more!
          Kalli, You are the most beautiful couple!!
          ( see the picture in the Belle's thread) How beautiful your dress was!! MAy you both grow old, as happy as the day you were married !!!! God Bless you to !!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

            Originally posted by hakuna makarla
            Ok, I am now at work and can say more!
            Kalli, You are the most beautiful couple!!
            ( see the picture in the Belle's thread) How beautiful your dress was!! MAy you both grow old, as happy as the day you were married !!!! God Bless you to !!!
            :yea: 9 years! Congratulations! Remember when you post of the wonderful evening you had (even if you don't celebrate it for a few days yet) some details are better left out.:lmao: Really though, have a wonderful, romantic, relaxing evening.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

              Congratulations, hope you have a wonderful day!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                :ap: :love: Congratulations! :love: :ap:
                ~ MickeysGirl šoš
                ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš








                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                  Awe :blush: Shucks~ Thanks for the Anniversary wishes guys :blush:

                  Yes, I have been blessed with one of the BEST men in the world.... I thank his mom all the time for raising him the right way :clap:

                  He's my hero and I :love: him more and more each day... Sappy I know but that's what love is all about We were only 22 & 23 years old when we married but knew we'd last forever. Ewwww more sap!!! :lmao:

                  Thanks again!
                  :love:
                  ~~~:ap:~~~

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                    Originally posted by Disney4Me
                    :yea: 9 years! Congratulations! Remember when you post of the wonderful evening you had (even if you don't celebrate it for a few days yet) some details are better left out.:lmao: Really though, have a wonderful, romantic, relaxing evening.

                    :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yes... T M I :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

                    I'm looking forward to next year... Our 10th - going to WDW :ap:

                    Thanks again everyone!
                    ~~~:ap:~~~

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                      Congratulations and beat wishes on your Aniversary, Dmof! :bow:
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                        Originally posted by DMof2
                        :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Yes... T M I :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

                        I'm looking forward to next year... Our 10th - going to WDW :ap:

                        Thanks again everyone!
                        Going to WDW next February to celebrate our 10th! As the years go on our marriage keeps getting better and better. Glad to hear yours is as well!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                          Originally posted by Pacha
                          Going to WDW next February to celebrate our 10th! As the years go on our marriage keeps getting better and better. Glad to hear yours is as well!
                          :thumbup: That's great Pacha!! early congrats to you and yours :thumbup:

                          Did you honeymoon in WDW? We did and we try to do something "Disney" every year on our anniversary. This year we're going to see the Disney on Ice show (next week) :yea: Cannot wait. It's the Incredibles at the Magic Kingdom this year. Should be interesting.
                          ~~~:ap:~~~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                            Happy anniversary!
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Wow Its Dmof2's 9th Wedding Anniversary !!!!!

                              Originally posted by DMof2
                              :thumbup: That's great Pacha!! early congrats to you and yours :thumbup:

                              Did you honeymoon in WDW? We did and we try to do something "Disney" every year on our anniversary. This year we're going to see the Disney on Ice show (next week) :yea: Cannot wait. It's the Incredibles at the Magic Kingdom this year. Should be interesting.
                              Well, thank you!

                              No, and I wish we had! Went to Cancun, Mexico instead and it was just OK compared to Disney. Oh well. Live and learn...

                              Julie (my wife) and I promised each other that every year we'd do something really special for our anniversary. Well, due to various circumstances we haven't, which is why we decided on the WDW trip next year. Since Julie, the kids and I are all a bunch of Disney freaks, it should be a good time!
                              )

                              Anyway, enjoy all your Disney experiences this year and next year!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X