This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Secret Skin-care Stash

I found this in my Self magazine and thought some of you girls & guys might like them

Top-notch products, no RX needed - these items are behind the pharmacy counter but nonprescription.

Acne Fighter - Nicomide-T cream $30 the anti-inflammatory won't irritate your face the way other OTC products can.

Sole Smoother - AmLactin 12% moisturizing cream $12 contains twice the amount of alpha hydroxy acids as exfoliating creams + hydratiing mineral oil

Bikini-wax buddy - L.M.X.4 $24 skin-numbing lidocaine. apply 20 minutes pre-wax for smooth skin with less ouch
    aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
    isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Re: A Secret Skin-care Stash

You can check the Sephora link at the top of the page for all your beauty needs

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
      Sephora link at the top of the page for all your beauty needs -Dusty
      I know it is a SIN around here but I am not fond of Sephora :lighting bolt just missed me: But it is only cause I have never had anyone that works there be nice or help me. It must be that I am so hideous or poor looking that they don't even bother.
      aka Sara

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

One of my children
      isn't pictured,

ABE is still hibernating :sleep:

Comment

Originally posted by Where's Barbie?
        I know it is a SIN around here but I am not fond of Sephora :lighting bolt just missed me: But it is only cause I have never had anyone that works there be nice or help me. It must be that I am so hideous or poor looking that they don't even bother.
        :ap: I have found that I get better deals at Sephora online, than at the store & do not have to put up with anyone. :ap:
        ~ MickeysGirl šoš
        ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

I don't wait for help. I demand it. I have a personal shopper by my side the entire time. I'm not rude about it, but I make it clear I require assistance and they have always been very helpful even in DTD. That store can be a bit challenging to find help in...just because it's soooo busy. I like the hollywood sephora better..

I also did this the one time I shopped at walmart. I had the store manager shopping with/for me...LOL...I couldn't find anything in there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X