This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biore Shine Control Moisturizer

So I got some to try. It's supposed to help control shine and soak up excess oil. Doesn't really seem to work any different than my isial Oil of Olay moisturizer. Well, I guess I have seen a little less shine than normal but not much.

Has anyoen else tried this stuff?

Re: Biore Shine Control Moisturizer

:ap: On the whole I am not too impressed with Biore products, of course this is just my opinion. If you are looking for a product that controls shine, I would recomend Seban.
    I have only found it online, though I have been told it can be purchased over the counter, I have not seen it anywhere. :ap:
    ~ MickeysGirl šoš
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

I'll have to keep an eye out for that. Luckily my Bare Minerals mineral veil is great at absorbing excess oil... I just want all the help I can get because my t-zone is like an oil slick sometimes. Blech!

Comment

:ap: I have tried just about everything out there. Seban was recommended to me by a dermatologist. I tried it and it has worked better than any other product I have ever purchased. I am not saying you will have the same experience, but it has worked for me. :ap:
        ~ MickeysGirl šoš

Comment

i tried that biore shine control & didn't think it worked at all either.

i'll have to look into seban. i am sooooo oily! :yuck: thanks MG!
          <o>

Comment

Oil Control sheets are my friend
            I've found that I like the cheapy Clean and Clear ones better than the rice paper version from Sephora.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Yeah I use those Clean & Clear oil control sheets too.

Comment

:ap: I've used the oil control sheets too, they were my best friends until I started using Seban. :ap:
                ~ MickeysGirl šoš

Comment

I'm a shiny boy myself and just use a lightly damp paper hand towel when in public places to wipe my forehead. Its free!!

As for Biore, I use the nose pore cleaners all the time because my holes are so big They work on me like a CHARM! It's like a little forest of dirt clogs when I pull them off. I tried the Ponds ones years ago and those didnt work at all!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X