No announcement yet.

Acne Product Review

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acne Product Review

Hello All. I know acne has been a topic for conversation before in this forum and I just wanted to post my positive review of an all natural soap I just bought. Let me start off by saying that I am incredibly acne prone and have been since about age 18 and to the best of my knowledge, it's hormonal acne. I've done the birth control thing, prescription cream, all kinds of cleansers, toners and moisturizers but never did Proactiv or anything. A couple of years ago I simplified my product use and only wanted to use natural and organic cleansers and oils for my beauty regimen. Well it helped some, but I've still been having tremendous breakouts. Enter Shea Moisture African Black Soap that I purchased at Target last week. I'm always looking for the latest and greatest natural cleansers and lotions and such and this stuff looks like black tar. I originally was going to use it to clear some back and chest acne but read reviews online that it also worked great for the face and I had honestly nothing to lose since I was already so broken out. I started using it twice a day since Sunday and have noticed so much improvement I'm like giddy!! Now the bottle I bought costs about ten bucks, I think the bar is about 5 but it's such a small price to pay to have my skin be clear! There were points last week where my face physically hurt from the acne and I felt so self conscious I could barely cover it with makeup it was such a mess. So I just wanted to get the word out, that after nearly nothing has worked for me, this wash has, and the best part is it's all natural with no chemicals and nothing bad. So live it up!

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.