X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Perfect Jeans

Do they exist? Discuss.

I had the perfect jeans. I went to go buy some more and the Gap has changed their inseams, so now the ankle length jeans are still too long. (I'm short.) Then I bought a pair of Levis, but they were so big, and the butt was huge. (Way bigger than my actual butt!) So I found a pair at Old Navy that will do for now, since they still have the right length. Crisis averted.

Any suggestions for jeans shopping?
    A signature should go here.

Re: The Perfect Jeans

My perfect jeans were Eddie Bauer Loose Fit jeans. Unfortunately they dont make them anymore so now its EB classic or original. Just bought 2 pairs in Denver at an outlet for $25 each! SUCH A DEAL!

Comment

I have two favorite pairs, one is Gap Slim fit and the other is Levi's 516 I think both with stretchyness. Both are a tad too long but I cuff 'em almost all the time so it works. Those two both fit my BOB perfectly though.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I usually shop at the Gap for jeans- I love the stretchy ones and low rise boot cut usually fit me the best. I check their sale racks all the time because you can find randomly discounted pairs as cheap as $5!
        Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
        Help support the site you love:
        -Visit the MiceChat store
        Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
        MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
          I usually shop at the Gap for jeans- I love the stretchy ones and low rise boot cut usually fit me the best. I check their sale racks all the time because you can find randomly discounted pairs as cheap as $5!
          Gap jeans are just the best *** fitting jeans, I :love: them!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

About the only place I will buy jeans is at Lane Giant. I like the Venizia, stretch, boot cut jeans. They are comfy and fit my a$$ pretty well. My biggest prblem with jeans is my a$$ and tummy are out of proportion to my upper leg, so if I'm not careful I end up with too much material around my legs and end up looking heavier than I need to look.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom
              Gap jeans are just the best *** fitting jeans, I :love: them!
              I know! Only I'm too short and I don't like to wear my jeans cuffed all the time because then I look even shorter!
              A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
                I know! Only I'm too short and I don't like to wear my jeans cuffed all the time because then I look even shorter!
                I HEAR YA!! Trust me I hear ya!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

SusieP: Gap owns Old Navy, which might be why you had luck with jeans there.

My new pair are great, and only $17 at Nordstrom Rack.

I must say though, my favorite pair of jeans are from Lane Bryant. There is a tiny hole in the butt. Due to the comfort of the jeans, I don't care about hte hole!
                  Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                  I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I haven't been able to find a good pair in a while. I like the strechy fit but after wearing them for an hour or two they tend to bag and sag. I did find a pair at Old Navy but that was last year, can't find them again this year!! I guess I'll run over to Gap and see what they have.
                    I love Dumbo!!

Comment

I like the jeans at The Limited. The Cassidy & Drew cuts fit me pretty good, the former even moreso. They're a little stretchy but not so much. I used to LOVE the jeans at NY & Co but then they changed and only make stretch jeans now and they're too stretchy for me and make me look like I have a pot belly (and I'm skinny!).

I went to go buy some more and the Gap has changed their inseams, so now the ankle length jeans are still too long.
                      You can always take them to a tailor and have them hemmed up (after washing to pre-shrink them a bit first). Shouldn't cost more than $12-15 per pair and in the end it's worth it.

Comment

:ap: Lee's "One True Fit" are my favorite jeans. I'm short and the petite size actually fits in length. Most petite sizes are too long for me. :ap:
                        ~ MickeysGirl šoš
                        ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Comment

whenever i buy jeans, they either don't fit me in the waist or length. so i just get them big enough for my tummy and let the bottoms be super long. they get all dirty. it sucks.. haha.

it's cause i'm too short and too fat! lol
                          :ap: everybody has a laughin' place... :yea:

Comment

$8 Lee jeans at the outlet store. Pretty color and all. My new fave!

I have a pair of Blu jeans as well that I love.
                            Good morning, son
                            In twenty years from now
                            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                            And I can tell you 'bout today
                            And how I picked you up and everything changed
                            It was pain
                            Sunny days and rain
                            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Simple solution for jeans that are too long...

HAVE THEM HEMMED!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X