This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross your fingers...

Cross your fingers (legs, arms, etc.) for me, tommorow is my ultrasound to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl. I have my two boys, I am hoping this one is a girl. So think girl thoughts my way.
    It's Just me, Jenn.
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Re: Cross your fingers...

oh how wonderful!! I hope you get your wish hon!! I will be crossing everything that can be crossed might be kind of hard to keep my eyes crossed, so please come back right away and tell us so I can stop the cossing of the eyes

Comment

LOL. I am so impaitent- I go tommorow at 1:30. Only bummer is I am on a no disneyland ban until after the baby is born. The sooner the baby gets here, the sooner I get my disneyland fix. But at least if I know if the baby is a girl or a boy, I can fill up my time with some shopping!
      It's Just me, Jenn.
      "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." ~Walt Disney

Comment

Oooh! Here's hoping you won't be utterly surrounded my males!
        :beg:
        "But every night, when it gets dark
        and the stars come out,
        I'll look up on her behalf.
        I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Originally posted by Justlittleoldme
          LOL. I am so impaitent- I go tommorow at 1:30. Only bummer is I am on a no disneyland ban until after the baby is born. The sooner the baby gets here, the sooner I get my disneyland fix. But at least if I know if the baby is a girl or a boy, I can fill up my time with some shopping!
          No disneyland, why? even if you do not go on the big rides it should be ok. or is this a rule you made for your self? I am so excited for you! How far along are you ? ooohh girl shopping is soooooo fun. all the cute dresses and such, totally fun and I loved it!!

Comment

Originally posted by hakuna makarla
            No disneyland, why? even if you do not go on the big rides it should be ok. or is this a rule you made for your self? I am so excited for you! How far along are you ? ooohh girl shopping is soooooo fun. all the cute dresses and such, totally fun and I loved it!!
            I went in January for my birthday and that evening I started to bleed really bad. I ended up going to the ER, where they checked everything out and figured the baby was fine, my cervix was closed, and they really didn't know what was causing the bleeding. Then they put me on strict bedrest until it stopped. It stopped about two days later, but I was told to go easy on activities. So, better safe then sorry. I've been catching up on housework and visiting friends and relatives. Besides, everytime I walked by splash mountain it was calling me.

I will probably go into labor, have the baby, and be at disneyland the day after just to get a few rides on space mountain. :yea:
            It's Just me, Jenn.

Comment

^ Same exact thing happened to one of my friends a few months ago, minus the being at DL part. Scared us all half to death. Glad your incident turned out all right!

When are you due? Or did I miss that?
              "But every night, when it gets dark
              and the stars come out,
              I'll look up on her behalf.
              I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

How exciting! Here's some "inside plumbing" vibes for you!!!

Comment

I'm due August 7th, so they say. I think the 17th is more acurate.
                  It's Just me, Jenn.

Comment

justlittleold - Best wishes...hope you get exactlly what you want...most important, of course, that the baby is healthy!!

As one who has no children, I wonder...do most all couples go in for ultrasound these days or do some still wait to find out the old fashioned way?

Prayers and blessings,

Barry
                    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Good luck!!
                      Good morning, son
                      In twenty years from now
                      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                      And I can tell you 'bout today
                      And how I picked you up and everything changed
                      It was pain
                      Sunny days and rain
                      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Lots of luck! I hope its a girl. So much more fun shopping for girls!
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Good luck to you! As someone with 3 little girls, I hope you get your little girl. I love little girls! But, mostly I hope everything is healthy and going fine.

And to answer Radiobarry's question, yes, most people find out the sex these days but I chose to be surprised and loved it that way. Mostly, because it drove my MIL crazy but just something I wanted to do.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Alright its a GIRL!!!!!! YAY!!!!!! One PRINCESS for me!! Everything else is measuring good. I'm either due Aug 8th (hubby's birthday) by my LMP, or the 19th based on the measurements. I'm thrilled!
                            It's Just me, Jenn.

Comment

:squeeze: Yea!!!! That's wonderful news...

Congratulations
                              procrastibating

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X