This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Philosophy of a Four Year Old

Ali has started to flex her need to understand why things are the way they are. Some kids like to think that by taking things apart, ok, ok breaking things, they can get to the heart of how something works.

She is taking this approach to understand what things are made of.

Example:

Tink is made out of bell and bell is made out of tink and that is how they made Tinkerbell.

She has applied her fledgling theory on everything from food to characters to Disneyland. She is very proud that she is figuring out how things really work in life.

Maybe I need to break out my old philosophy books to read to her as bed time stories. I am certain she will be as much a fan as I am .
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Sounds much more fun than the "WHY"s I'm getting.
    Around my house, it sorta sounds like the seagulls in Finding Nemo, only instead of "Mine" it's "Why?"
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
      Maybe I need to break out my old philosophy books to read to her as bed time stories. I am certain she will be as much a fan as I am .
      I "Tink" therefore I am.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
        I "Tink" therefore I am.
        You quack me up Dusty! :love: :monkey:
        Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
        I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Re: The Philosophy of a Four Year Old

awww this brought back some memories!

emma...7 years ago...sitting barefoot in a yellow sundress...cherries all around her... "mama... (licking cherry juice from her pink fingers...) I know why these are called pits..... cuz you pit em out"! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage
            I "Tink" therefore I am.
            LOL! I may have to borrow that one as a new tag line at some point...with appropriate credit of course. :cgrin:
            Duct tape is like The Force. It has a dark side & a light side and it binds the Universe together.

Comment

Originally posted by daddyb
              Sounds much more fun than the "WHY"s I'm getting.
              Around my house, it sorta sounds like the seagulls in Finding Nemo, only instead of "Mine" it's "Why?"
              Oh my, I am getting the "WHY"s also...but mine is only 2! Not looking forward to the next "NEW" question.

Comment

I never got the "why", my daughter's question was "Whats that?". Constantly.

She's almost 10, but still coming up with some knee slappers. Last night, she and I watched "Secret Window" with Johnny Depp (her fave actor). When it was over I commented on how much I liked it because it was scary, but not bloody.

She said "Yeah, it had lots of tensity".

"Tensity????" asked I.

"Yeah mom. It makes you feel tense and worried, and that's scary. Tensity.... DUH."

:blink:

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
                Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X