This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Official Club Libby Lu Thread

Since we have a Sephora Thread, I figured I would set one up for Club Libby Lu.....

That store is just SCARY!!!!! :monkey:
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

hey scarier than the haunted mansion....

Ya i heard someone say it was build a britney... i dontthink that stores gonna last...All the O.C hos go to Target

Comment

ooh sorry

imeant all the nice lil disneyland angels

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer
        That store is just SCARY!!!!! :monkey:
        Welcome to the 21st century.
        -Monorail Man

Comment

Stores like that make me glad I have a boy.

Comment

I took my daughter in there just to see her reaction. She looked around and said, "Mom, this is just stupid!'....LOL...of course I think she is also out of the age market for that store. She is 14. We did see the little 8 or 9 years old being encouraged to dance provacitvly (sp?) in front of the store wearing really cheap looking outfits. I would not allow my child to do that even if she was younger....I know why the kids want to do it, but why do parents allow their children to do it?

Comment

I, I, I love little girls
              They make me feel so good
              I love, little girls
              They make me feel so bad

When they're around
              They make me feel
              Like I'm the only guy in town

I love, little girls
              They make me feel so good

Little Girls - Oingo Boingo
              I need to get a life...

Comment

So far we have been able to keep Ali away from Libby Lu. They are popping up everywhere though. We were shopping at the Northridge mall after christmas and they had one there too. It looks like a girly version of Claire's Boutique. That place is so overcrowded with junk that I find it difficult to shop there.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                  So far we have been able to keep Ali away from Libby Lu. They are popping up everywhere though. We were shopping at the Northridge mall after christmas and they had one there too. It looks like a girly version of Claire's Boutique. That place is so overcrowded with junk that I find it difficult to shop there.
                  Yes it is overcrowded...just like another store I don't like shoppingn in, but it's my daughters favorite...Hot Topic....which would probably explain her reaction to Libby Lu...LOL

Comment

We went in and made fun of the little girls with the icky hair do's. I don't get the hairdo's!! All the slicked up little dealios all over the head, then sprayed with glitter. :confused: Yech!! Who are they trying to emulate? I don't see anyone with 'do's like that except in this store! Maybe at a crappy high school's prom?

My six year old refused to let the chick at the door put glitter on her.....or fairy dust, whatever they were calling it. She asked my husband to take her outside. My four year old started throwing glitter all over the place and my nine year old wanted to buy make-up in bulk, but I only let her buy a lip gloss palette. Then I let my four year old buy a tiny thingie of glitter and we left.

We won't be back.

I did a mini-makeover on my nine year old at Sephora...glitter on her eyes, a tiny bit of blush and some lip gloss and we were happy with that.

Comment

A friend of ours decided to take her daughter to Libby Lu instead of spending the rest of the day at Disneyland. Is that sick or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                        A friend of ours decided to take her daughter to Libby Lu instead of spending the rest of the day at Disneyland. Is that sick or what?
                        Whaaah? That's just not right!!

Comment

I should know this but what is Libby Lu?
                          Broadway Duchess, Darling if you only knew half as much as everybody thinks you do

Comment

Originally posted by yensid1987
                            I should know this but what is Libby Lu?
                            it's a store aimed at pre-teens. They sell make-up, cheap looking clothes and they do make overs. They have packages available and you choose which one to get. The basically make the girls up to look like britney spears or christina auguilra (very ho' like) then they bring them outside the store in front if everyone passing by and lead them in sexy dances.....or at least the try to...it's a pedaphiles dream. It made me feel sick!

Comment

http://www.clublibbylu.com/

Scary!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X