Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Desperate Housewife are you most like?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Desperate Housewife are you most like?

Oh my gosh, how I love this show. Tonights episode was the best so far!

I HEART Roger Bart (Bree's sad yet now INSANE looking date). FYI - Roger Bart is the singing voice of Disney's Hercules AND will be seen in the upcoming THE PRODUCERS movie! I love his voice and his total cuteness!

Ok, now that I've gotten that out of my system, which Desperate Housewife are you most like? I am a cross between Susan and Lynette - clumsy and a big nerd but also a slightly stressed out stay at home mom.

Ok - your turn!
    I love Disneyland!

I go between Lynette and Susan as well. My husband and I have never missed an episode and he goes back and forth....one minute he's like "You're soooo Susan!" then he's expecting me to start popping pills and poaching nannies.

I haven't watched tonight's show yet....but I have the tape in front of me (was watching the Globes--yay! The show AND Teri Hatcher won!) and I'm tempted to go watch it now instead of sleeping.....

Anyway, I love the show. I think I'll go watch it. Who needs to sleep??

Comment

As my high school theatre teacher always used to say - you can sleep when your dead.
      I love Disneyland!

Comment

Originally posted by DivaPrincess
        As my high school theatre teacher always used to say - you can sleep when your dead.
        Well, since this Housewife has no job to go to tomorrow, I think I'll go watch it now.

Comment

I would say I am most like Lynette. Very harried and always stressed. I need a vacation.
          Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
          I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

I'm a Susan, who wants to be a mix of Bree and Gabrielle, with a wonderful hubby like Lynette.

Yeah... I want it all. Is THAT so bad?
            She walks in beauty, like the night
            Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
            And all that's best of dark and bright
            Meet in her aspect and her eyes.....

--Lord Byron

Comment

I'm not like any of them or a housewife for that matter but can I just have Lynette's husband?

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen
                I'm a Susan, who wants to be a mix of Bree and Gabrielle, with a wonderful hubby like Lynette.

And here I have been thinking that Susan wants to be more like Edie.
                Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Originally posted by mamabot
                  And here I have been thinking that Susan wants to be more like Edie.
                  Natch! She just wanted to make nice with Edie.

--Lord Byron

Comment

I'd have to go with the Susan/Lynette combo too. But a Susan & Lynette combo that covet's Gabrielle's wardrobe!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by libraryvixen

And now it's looking like Lynette's husband is not so wonderful.......

:love: :love: God, I've been loving this show so much!! It just gets better with each episode!! :love: :love:

Comment

I think I'm a combination of Susan and Lynette, but my husband sais I'm most like Bree (hmm, I'm not sure thats a compliment...)
                        procrastibating

Comment

Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the Pharnmisist is going to send out? How about some postassium cloride.
                          >>Alan<<
                          Member 216

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell
                            And now it's looking like Lynette's husband is not so wonderful.......
                            I saw that!!

Oh Melrose Place... must you peek your head out in Lynette's marriage?

--Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by KoH
                              Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the Pharnmisist is going to send out? How about some postassium cloride.
                              that's just about what I was thinking...I'm thinking something that reacts negativly with his current meds...any way byebye Rex. Hello Psyco stalker.
                              procrastibating

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X