This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good week, Bad week

This has been one of the best weeks we have had in the past year and at the same time we have had a few pit falls. I learned that I am in full recession from thyroid cancer for the first time since being diagnosed last year. We were very happy to get this news.
    On the flip side, DH was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes this week (I would appreciate any prayers for him, I love him very much and he is not taking this too well as yet) and as if that weren't enough, one of our cars was broken into. Of course who ever did it ran off due to the alarm, but it was like the straw that broke the camels back at the moment I found out about it.
    Oh well sorry for the rant.
    ~ MickeysGirl šoš
    ~ Gotta Love the Mouse! šoš

Re: Good week, Bad week

Mickey's Girl -

What wonderful news about your own health!!! Congratulations!

As for your husband, I know that God's healing energy and love are surrounding him even now, and that this challenge is being handled in the best and most loving way possible.

My best wishes and prayers to you both.

As for your car - no one was hurt...I know that doesn't make it any easier to take, though...

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

:squeeze:
      Congrats on your recession! Great news!
      Good luck the your hubby.
      And getting your car broken into is a very scary thing. I still remember how creeped out I was after it happened to me.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Good news on your remission MickeysGirl!

I hope all goes well with your husband and his diabetes... its not something to mess with. My father has lost a leg to diabetes because he refuses to follow his diet any of his doctors' recommendations. Its a fully treatable disease.... IF the patient complies!!!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
        Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X