Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney Backpack and Luggage for the kids (or for you) on sale now at Disney Outlet

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney Backpack and Luggage for the kids (or for you) on sale now at Disney Outlet

OK moms and dads. This one is for the kiddies, just in time for back to school or that last family vacation of the Summer.

3-Pc. Backpack Luggage Set Sale: $19.99 Was: $49.95

You can find this item on the Disney Outlet HERE
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Disney Backpack and Luggage for the kids (or for you) on sale now at Disney Outlet

My daughter has a similar set of luggage from DisneyOnline, and I have to say the quality is fantastic! She's had hers for almost two years, and they still look like new!

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Originally posted by TheHousingBubbleBlog
    Everyone says that the U.S. doesn’t make anything anymore, but that’s not exactly true. We’re the world leader in the manufacturing of bull****.

Comment

Re: Disney Backpack and Luggage for the kids (or for you) on sale now at Disney Outlet

What a great deal! Too bad we bought the kids luggage for christmas last year.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

that is soo cute, i sent the link to hubby to see if we(he) should buy that for max
        MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

thanks! I've been looking for a backpack for my DD. I got my DS a lightning McQueen one for his bday yesterday

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
          Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
          Originally Posted by MWalton
          :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Comment

I love it Thanks for info
            :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X