Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would your kids be named if they were named after your pregnancy food cravings?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would your kids be named if they were named after your pregnancy food cravings?

The idea for this thread came to me when my son jokingly told me that he tells everyone on the internet who he hasn't met in person that his real name is Pasta because that's what I craved most when I was pregnant with him! :lol: (Not true by the way)

My four kids would be named Whopper, French Fry, Peanut and Ice!!!:lol:

Re: What would your kids be named if they were named after your pregnancy food cravings?

I would have been Dill Pickle if I had been named after mom's food craving with me..and im a dill pickle fiend..go figure..

I just thought about pickles and my mouth started watering LOL

Comment

Re: What would your kids be named if they were named after your pregnancy food cravings?

I have a feeling my first born would be named Sharp Cheddar.
      sigpic
      Elsa's and Anna's
      Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Oldest would be: Salt and Vinegar Chips, but what a mouthful! Or Curly Fries.

Second would be either: Salsa, Chocolate Pie, Sunkist or Beef Jerky. :lol:

Third would be Salad. Yeah, weird craving but if I had to have one, at least it was a healthier choice.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
        Mark Twain

Comment

My first would have been Big Mac

My second would have been Dunkin Donut
          ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Triscuit

Comment

Tater Tot or Lettuce.
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Krispy Kreme

Comment

My oldest Chocolate Chip Pancake :lol:
                  My youngest Blue Raspberry Slurpee

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Happy Meal!
                    A signature should go here.

Comment

My wife would have named our son:

Soy Sauce or
                      Caesar Salad

Comment

oh man this is a hoot!
                        my first son would be called dust...... I drove down dirt roads craving the dirt ( weird I know)
                        and taco boy since I loved and had to have 3 a day taco salads!
                        Rachal, she would have been sour kraute. mmmmmm loved it.

Comment

Eggs and/or Zippy's Chili with Rice and Cheddar cheese and onions..

Though if the cravings made what would eventually come out real then I guess his nickname would be Silent but Deadly or Loud and Proud...........
                          :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                          --------------------------------------------------------
                          :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Corn, more specifically, yellow corn from the can.

Or

Mcdonald's fries in McFlurry

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                              Corn, more specifically, yellow corn from the can.

Or

Mcdonald's fries in McFlurry
                              McDonalds fries in a vanilla milkshake for me. :thumbup:
                              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X