Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictures)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictures)

Hey!!
    Well i thought id post this in here becuse it was alot of work this weekend but my bedroom got an extreme make over of the pink and black kind. So i thought id share some before and after pictures with you it took me and my mom alot of work to paint and re decorete my room but i thought id share the look with you guys

Before shotz

Hope you all like it

After Shotz

Front Veiw of my bed

Side veiw of my bed

A Lil something for the dmca

yes thats a bar and in the fridge its loaded with vodlka and other asorted drinks

Side veiw of bar

Computer desk

A Closer look of my computer screen reveals what oh my...micechat

Tv and dresser

Closet and mirror

My fav item in this room it's my cordless mic
    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Re: Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictur

Great job! What a change!
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictur

Your room is very pretty. And i completely misread the title. I thought this was about TinkPink.
      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictures)

Very pink. Looks good.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

I am totally loveing it.. And yeah it was quite a change and alot of work it took all weekend lol, Pinks my fav colour mixed with my fave shade black so i thought they'd look hott together haha thanks all for ur kidn words on my decorateing lol sum of my freinds say its been a bit much to take in lol
          ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Re:

Looks wonderful!
            Wanna come redo my bedroom?
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Re: Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over

Can we give virtual rep to your mom? She seems pretty darn cool! :thumbup:
              A signature should go here.

Comment

Re: Think pink

Very Pink but looks 200% better! Congrats on the makeover!
                Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
                ‚Äč

Comment

Haha my mom doesnt even know how to use the computer lol however ima try and get her to a micechat meet lol haha
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictur

Wow! That is a lot of pink!! To much pink for me (I'm a purple kinda person) but the important thing is YOU love it! That was a lot of work but you and your mom did a fantastic job!! I esp. like the pink playboy bunny!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictures)

I Kinda based everything on the pink and black playboy blankie and did my colours from there lol
                      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Re: Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom makeover

Wow you did a great job with your room..
                        I like how you have the bed hook up...
                        Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                        Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Re: Think pink...Disneyfanaticboyz Extreme Bedroom make over

WOW! Very cool. The sheers everywhere, even on the computer, give it a very ethereal feel. I'll bet you love spending time in there.
                          Rick

Comment

Very cool! You did a nice job on your room!!

Comment

Extreme Bedroom make over (Before and after pictures)

aw thankls everyone and yay for first post i belive i made to make 2 pages haha
                              ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X