Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Christmas cookies you love to make,bake & eat?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Christmas cookies you love to make,bake & eat?

Mine are Sandies. A powdered sugar coated pecan cookie. mmmmmmmmmmm

All it takes is butter, flower, sugar, vanilla extract, pecans, and powdered sugar.

Re: What is your favorite Christmas cookies you love to make,bake & eat?

Isn't making and baking the same?

I bake plain ole cut out sugar cookies with real homemade vanilla butter frosting. MMMMMMMMMMM!!

For eating, my cookies, and these walnut snowballs my mom makes, and spritz cookies my sister makes.

Comment

I take peanutbutter cookie doh, roll it into little balls in red and green sugar and bake with a Hershey kiss... yum.

Comment

I make these fried cookies that are made out of pancake batter (basically), then you use this tool that looks like a branding iron in the shape of a snowflake to dip into the batter and then into the fryer. Then you sprinkle 'em with powdered sugar and they look pretty. Very light and delicate.
        A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
          Very light and delicate.

Just like you!!! Sorry, you know I just had to :lmao:

Comment

Cut out cookies! I made them EVERY year with Grandma Ginny! Loved it!!!! Wife and I plan on making some this year.

Comment

LMNOP, I want some!!!!

Oh man, where do I start?

Sugar cookies
              gingerbread cookies
              mint surprises (sugar cookie with a andes mint hidden inside)
              PB cookies with hershey kisses in the middle
              Fudge crinkles
              soft ginger cookies
              Katie :yea:
              Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
              :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                Just like you!!! Sorry, you know I just had to :lmao:
                Oh don't be sorry. It's true.
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                  Isn't making and baking the same?
                  Well, you can make cookies without baking. But I thought I would rhyme the thread.

Comment

Recipes please!!!! My favs are either sugar cookies, or rolo cookies. I'm going to attempt to make toffee this year.
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

home made sugar cookies! its always fun to bust out those holiday cookie cutters! and lots of butter cream frosting, YUM! and we all know if you give a mouse a cookie...he will ask for a glass of milk on the side! its the only way to eat em!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                      MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Oatmeal raisin. Yum!

Comment

I loved to make theses Candy Cane Cookies. There really sugar cookies; but you take two big cookie dough balls and then you color dye one red and let it fridge for the night and then you twist your red cookie dough along with the regular sugar cookie dough.

This is what they look like. http://a1494.g.akamai.net/7/1494/594...anecookies.jpg
                          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

I love making toffee and fudge to give to teachers. And I always let my girls and their friends make and frost sugar cookies!

One of the funniest things from last year was when I went upstairs for a moment and came back down just before a three year old who was visiting was about to eat a ball of cookie dough that she had dipped in frosting!!!:lol:

My hubby said "Now that's MY kind of kid!"

Comment

Pm me your toffee recipe!
                              sigpic
                              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X