This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H&M in Orange County

H&M opened at South Coast Plaza today, yay!! :yea:It's about time.

So was I the only one crazy enough to go on opening day? Anybody else go? Find anything good?

Re: H&M in Orange County

LOL - you are braver than I am! Did you find something you liked? I will likely go eventually - when things settle down a bit.

And, if I'm not mistaken, one is also supposed to open at the Irvine Spectrum this month.
    She did it!

Comment

What the f is H&Mlajdsf

Comment

It also opened at the Spectrum today. And I believe up near Northridge. It is a trendy store that was started in England.

Comment

Interesting. I'd never heard of them before.

Here ya go Migo, they have a website.

And a Wiki for what its worth.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Penguin, it won't load for me!!! I'm guessing it's a clothing store?

Comment

Originally posted by migo View Post
              Penguin, it won't load for me!!! I'm guessing it's a clothing store?
              Oops... sorry!!

I didn't go all the way into the site, but it looks like all clothing.

*wondering what went wrong with my link*

all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Comment

It's a clothing store

http://www.hm.com/us/

Originally posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
                  LOL - you are braver than I am! Did you find something you liked? I will likely go eventually - when things settle down a bit.

And, if I'm not mistaken, one is also supposed to open at the Irvine Spectrum this month.
                  Spectrum opens tomorrow, 4/13 at noon.

I went to South Coast this evening after work and it wasn't that bad at all, no line to get into the store. The store near bloomingdales had huge lines for the register and fitting room. The one in crystal court was bigger and seemed a lot less crowded. Found a couple of items but with the good stuff they were out of any size under 8

Comment

How were the crowds today? As crazy as it is, I think I'm going on Saturday morning... I hope it's not too packed!

Comment

Originally posted by mousercise View Post
                      It's a clothing store

http://www.hm.com/us/

Spectrum opens tomorrow, 4/13 at noon.

I went to South Coast this evening after work and it wasn't that bad at all, no line to get into the store. The store near bloomingdales had huge lines for the register and fitting room. The one in crystal court was bigger and seemed a lot less crowded. Found a couple of items but with the good stuff they were out of any size under 8
                      Hmmm - I suppose I could go tomorrow...but I really shouldn't. I haven't been clothing shopping in a while and I'd probably do too much damage!

Sorry they didn't have anything for you - but that just means you'll have to go again.
                      She did it!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyDishwasher View Post
                        How were the crowds today? As crazy as it is, I think I'm going on Saturday morning... I hope it's not too packed!
                        Hopefully it won't be too bad this weekend with three stores open that are pretty close to each other (I waited at least an hour to get into the Old Town Pasadena store the first weekend it opened). Bring a lot of patience, there's a lot to search through!

Originally posted by Spidergrrrl View Post
                        Hmmm - I suppose I could go tomorrow...but I really shouldn't. I haven't been clothing shopping in a while and I'd probably do too much damage!

Sorry they didn't have anything for you - but that just means you'll have to go again.
                        You should go!

Comment

I wish there was an H&M around here. I see it all the time on Style Network and it makes me want to shop there!

Comment

Wife and son and I were at South Coast Plaza - and there was a line to get inside. Seemed a bit much, if you ask me. I've never had to stand in line to get into a store before - no shopping experience is worth standing in line for.

Comment

^ You've obviously never been to H & M....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X