No announcement yet.

Care Package

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care Package

One of my friends just had back surgery, so a few of my other friends and I wanted to put together a care package to send him. However, we've never created a care package of any kind before, so we're not sure how to go about it now. Any ideas/advice?
    "All of our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them."

-Walt Disney

Re: Care Package

Buy him some food he likes or a book or CD he wants. A funny card.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

books on tape, ( send him over a cd player) and snacks. music, treats, books, magazines, a game boy :lol: anything really to make his stay a bit better.

I think you should get one of those musical cards for get well soon, maybe some snacks (cookies, candy, chips, etc), some of their cd's with a player that one of you isn't using or something, a book of word searches to help keep them occupied. Bring by some books or magazines, too because they help to pass the time.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

how about a bunch of action (or his favourite type ) of movies?
          Maybe you can google care paqckages and have a look at what some of those have, and make something similar

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
          Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
          Originally Posted by MWalton
          :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.