• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Early Birthday to Me!

My birthday is in about 10 days but I bought myself an early present:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...egoryId=C10905

Re: Happy Early Birthday to Me!

Happy Birthday! And with your present-to-self you should be lookin' good. Love the Smashbox line. The guys behind the line are HOT.

Comment

I'm a Bare Minerals girl, but that set was too good to pass up. I like to take pressed eye makeup with me when I travel (less mess) and this totally fits the bill.

Comment

Happy early birthday! Best part about getting yourself an early present? You are completely justified in getting yourself another one on your birthday!

Comment

Happy early Birthday! That looks neat.

Comment

Nice birthday present! It does seem that we ladies often give ourselves great gifts! :lol:

Happy early birthday!!
            Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

LOL! I ordered it online from Sephora (I was too tired to drive to Tampa today), so I'm having them include a message that says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!" :lol:

And since I'm a member of their Beauty Insider thingy, I got a free small tube of Bliss Naked Body Butter as a birthday prezzie! Plus I got the 3 free samples you normally pick too.

Comment

i love the note-to-self. Awesome. I guess you do really Love to shop - I was reading your other post. It pays (you back) to be a good shopper when you find the good deals you can BUY MORE.

Comment

Smashbox is good stuff too (I'm a Bare Escentials gal too). Love their Brow Tech and Photo Finish. The eyeshadows look like nice colors.

Nice deal! Happy birthday!

Comment

Originally posted by RPerez3 View Post
                    i love the note-to-self. Awesome. I guess you do really Love to shop - I was reading your other post. It pays (you back) to be a good shopper when you find the good deals you can BUY MORE.
                    Hehehe... totally. For me, shopping is like therapy. Even if I don't buy anything, browsing through stores and getting ideas picks me up whenever I'm feeling down.

Comment

I grew up using Clinique, how does the Sephora stuff compare? Anyone?
                      Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

I've never used the Sephora's own brand stuff. No I take that back. I've played with their eye shadows and eyeliners a bit last weekend. They seem to be decent enough. Couldn't tell you about the other stuff though. I usually just pop in to get more Bare Minerals stuff and more Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter when I run out.... then get the hell out of there before I do anymore damage. :lol:

Comment

Sephora is a store that has a store brand but also sells other brands.
                          They now sell Clinique too. It's like one stop shopping for most brands for beauty supplies.

Comment

So I got my Smashbox kit thingy in the mail the other day. Used it today and I like it. The cream eyeliner will take a bit of getting used to but I did good for my first try. I like the colors of the eyeshadow quad (can totally mix & match for all sorts of looks) and the lipgloss is very close to my natural lip color so it just makes my lips look nice & shiny while enhancing the color a bit.

BE is still the best, but Smashbox is going to be a close 2nd for me!

Comment

Happy early birthday! I saw that kit online and it looks fabulous. How is the eyeliner brush?
                              "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                              - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X