This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you like the animal print look?

I've been getting a few catalogs through the mail and animal prints are still in on clothes, bathing suits, shoes, purses, bedding, furniture etc.

IMO, I don't care for the leopard, cheetah, zebra, or giraffe look. It looks good on some people but not me. And I really don't care for the decor.

The only thing I do have is a leopard cosmetic bag I got free from Lancome but that's it.

Guys- you can tell me your opinion on it if you like the look on women or men.

Re: Do you like the animal print look?

I have a bedspread with black a border and different cat prints

but other than that i have nothing else.. and i think to me it really depends on the style.
    Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
    Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

I agree with you. Some of the leopard print does look cute. I have a couple of little cousins who wore little girly outfits with the leopard print and pink and it looked nice but I wouldn't wear it. Never have and probably never will. Same with furniture. I don't see myself ever buying a couch or comforter in animal print, maybe a pet bed for my dog but even that's stretching it. I don't own anything in animal print and I don't see myself ever buying anything in the future.

I have nothing against the style personally but it's just not my taste.
      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Clothing wise? Not really. I do have a throw blanket though that on one side is animal print and the other side is tattoo print. And maybe a purse (small one) but thats it.
        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I dont care for animal print either.
          It could have something to do with the fact my MIL loves it!

Comment

Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
            I agree with you. Some of the leopard print does look cute. I have a couple of little cousins who wore little girly outfits with the leopard print and pink and it looked nice but I wouldn't wear it. Never have and probably never will. Same with furniture. I don't see myself ever buying a couch or comforter in animal print, maybe a pet bed for my dog but even that's stretching it. I don't own anything in animal print and I don't see myself ever buying anything in the future.

I have nothing against the style personally but it's just not my taste.
            I have nothing against the style either it's not my personal taste.

The animal print on a pet bed sounds ok.

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
              I dont care for animal print either.
              It could have something to do with the fact my MIL loves it!
              :lol:

Comment

I have a black knit top with 3 mickey icons in 3 different animal prints on the front. I got it in Adventureland (twice... dog ate one) and I love it! Other than that; nothing. some people look good in it - but, like most things - too much is not good (is it me? I keep seeing peggy bundy in my head)
                Sue B

Math Geek of Randomness

Comment

No. If you want to look like a leopard go out and shoot one, skin it and turn it into a nice shaul. Otherwise just stoppit!

Comment

I love animal print shoes. I have leopard print flats and a zebraesque pair of flats.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by sueb View Post
                      I have a black knit top with 3 mickey icons in 3 different animal prints on the front. I got it in Adventureland (twice... dog ate one) and I love it! Other than that; nothing. some people look good in it - but, like most things - too much is not good (is it me? I keep seeing peggy bundy in my head)
                      :lol:
                      Originally posted by aashee (Farter Extraordinair)
                      Wow. If regular MiceChatters saw this thread they might think we are normal. Thanks Dan & Gina!

Comment

Not for me, but I did buy my baby an outfit that has hints of leopard print on it. It's the cutest outfit.
                        Katie :yea:
                        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

6 years ago, I went through a whole zebra thing (a loooong story). I've gotten rid of most of it but I still own a couple zebra shirts, a zebra scarf and a zebra sunglasses case from that period.

Comment

Originally posted by dsnylndmom View Post
                            I love animal print shoes. I have leopard print flats and a zebraesque pair of flats.
                            my friend has a pair of those and they are SO cute. The shoes are not big so it works as a little touch. I have never been inclined to purchase anything with animal print, but it works for others in SMALL doses.

There is a lady at my work who wears leapord from head to toe, and every accessory in between EVERY day! The sad thing is that she has enough of it to sustain an entire wardrobe (I dont think she repeats within the same week).... Ugh!

Comment

Originally posted by LLEBREKNIT View Post
                              my friend has a pair of those and they are SO cute. The shoes are not big so it works as a little touch. I have never been inclined to purchase anything with animal print, but it works for others in SMALL doses.

There is a lady at my work who wears leapord from head to toe, and every accessory in between EVERY day! The sad thing is that she has enough of it to sustain an entire wardrobe (I dont think she repeats within the same week).... Ugh!
                              Yikes, that's scary.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X