Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Been hit on - The Third

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ever Been hit on - The Third

    Back by popular demand, here's the continuing posts of stories of people being hit on at the Happiest Place On Earth.

    So, has anyone ever been "hit on" at Disneyland? Share your stories!

    Oh, and if you want to view the other threads, you can find them here:

    First Thread
    Second Thread
    Last edited by MainStreetJake; 03-23-2010, 06:28 AM.

  • #2
    Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

    First thread Great!

    Second thread Meh.

    I expect little from the 3rd edition. Kinda like Jaws 3.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

      With a name like "The Third", it can't fail.
      Originally posted by Grumpee
      I only care for Disney bling!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

        Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
        With a name like "The Third", it can't fail.
        This is going to be the Godfather trilogy of great threads.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

          Originally posted by aashee View Post
          This is going to be the Godfather trilogy of great threads.
          Are you telling me a sequel to "diet water" is in the works?
          Originally posted by Grumpee
          I only care for Disney bling!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

            Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
            Are you telling me a sequel to "diet water" is in the works?
            Only if we include a scene of us sneaking into Pratt and Gina's Tamale Treehouse.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

              Originally posted by MainStreetJake View Post
              Only if we include a scene of us sneaking into Pratt and Gina's Tamale Treehouse.
              There will be no sneaking in. You need a spicy code to be allowed in. If you get caught, Pratt will crack her whip.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                There will be no sneaking in. You need a spicy code to be allowed in. If you get caught, Pratt will crack her whip.
                I'll be at a bar down the street getting hammered before coming to your treehouse.
                I found a code from the 50's. Hope it still works
                Originally posted by Grumpee
                I only care for Disney bling!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                  Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                  There will be no sneaking in. You need a spicy code to be allowed in. If you get caught, Pratt will crack her whip.
                  I'm sure between Duck, Chad and I, we can hack the code. With y'alls age, it'd be something easy, like Pepper, or Tabasco, and it'd be an easy code format, maybe braille, or morse code. Pratt wouldn't want to crack her whip at Chad. At her height, she'd only hit his knees.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                    Originally posted by Duck44 View Post
                    I'll be at a bar down the street getting hammered before coming to your treehouse.
                    I found a code from the 50's. Hope it still works
                    Duckie that code was from your momma's day, she has since been evicted. If you find a code from the 80's then you might stand a chance.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                      Originally posted by MainStreetJake View Post
                      Pratt wouldn't want to crack her whip at Chad. At her height, she'd only hit his knees.
                      I love a man on his knees.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                        Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                        I love a man on his knees.
                        Only way he'll get on his knees is if you've got those big guns pointed at him.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                          Happy Birthday Duck44 !!!



                          Next birthday you will be a happily married man
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                            Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                            Happy Birthday Duck44 !!!




                            Next birthday you will be a happily married man

                            Thanks Pratt, It still hasn't sunk in that I can buy alcohol.
                            Originally posted by Grumpee
                            I only care for Disney bling!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Ever Been hit on - The Third

                              Happy birthday duck!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X