This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy British Chick Throws Away Cat

British Lady Who Threw Away Someone’s Cat for No Reason Is Kind of Sorry -- Daily Intel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1xuLs7BCeo]YouTube - Cat thrown in bin by complete stranger[/ame]

So this woman comes across a cat minding its own business near a trash ca.....OMFG! She looks old as the hills and she's only 2 freaking years older than me!
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Crazy British Chick Throws Away Cat

I read about this earlier. This lady is wacky that's for sure. It's so strange how her attitude suddenly changes. Her little shoulder angel must have first told her to stop and pet the cat then her stinkin' shoulder devil popped out and told her to toss it in the trash. )

On a serious note, though. I hope the kitty is okay.
    T T F N . . .

Comment

Kitty is OK. Follow up story here.

Crazy doesn't quite cut it with me. She knows what she did and she did it on purpose. She looks around to see who is watching and scurries away.

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post

So this woman comes across a cat minding its own business near a trash ca.....OMFG! She looks old as the hills and she's only 2 freaking years older than me!
        But those are British years, SP.

Comment

that poor cat! I'm glad it's okay.

Hmmm...you know that crazy cat flinging woman on the Simpsons? Is this a step above or below that level of craziness?

Comment

Originally posted by SnorkletsMom View Post
            But those are British years, SP.
            eh?

Comment

Have any of you heard of the woman in Bosnia who threw kittens into the river? I started crying when I saw this. It was a huge news and internet sensation and people were on the hunt for this woman.

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Originally posted by RedHandedJill View Post
                Have any of you heard of the woman in Bosnia who threw kittens into the river? I started crying when I saw this. It was a huge news and internet sensation and people were on the hunt for this woman.
                I heard is was puppies and they did find here, but she was a minor ... 17 I think, They started talking about laws in Bosnia and minors and I lost interest. It didn't sound like anything wold happen to the girl.

Comment

omg my english teacher was from Bosnia....she always wore crocs.
                  Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
                  You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
                  Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X