Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

Since the love gurus Aashee and Duck left, will the REAL love doctors please step up?

Time for round nine of the Ever Been Hit On Series.

Now.....POST!

Re: Ever Been Hit on: VIIII Is The REAL Love Doctor In the House?

Can I be head nurse?

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

Comment

Hi Jake, hi RHJ!

Comment

Have you guys ever dated someone who had another significant other at the time?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

umm....no.

has anyone ever liked more than one person?
          Originally posted by JungleCruiseFan
          You know what they say- The party don't start 'til Jordon walks in.
          Originally posted by penguinsoda

Comment

Shouldn't it be IX and not VIIII? (Coming from a guy that was born in MCMXLIX and is LXI years old.)
            Have bicycle, will ride. Finished 2012 with 10,089 miles, 683 hours, and 482,000 feet of elevation gain.
            2013: 201 rides, 8171 miles, 544 hours, 480K feet.
            2014 so far: 7846 miles, 451,000 feet
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
              I guess going somewhere with the female best friend doesn't count?

A girl (with a bf) recently told me that they wanted me to know that they really cared about me.

Originally posted by GummiBears_Rock View Post
              umm....no.

yes

Comment

yes

umm....no.

yes

If you found out that one of your friends was cheating on his or her g/f or b/f would you tell the non cheating friend?

Comment

I have sooooo many stories from the College program... but I can't share them on MiceChat! lol
                  Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
                    Shouldn't it be IX and not VIIII? (Coming from a guy that was born in MCMXLIX and is LXI years old.)
                    omg i didn't even realize that!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                    I guess going somewhere with the female best friend doesn't count?
                    A girl (with a bf) recently told me that they wanted me to know that they really cared about me.

yes
                    nooo i don't think so, unless you did things that best friends wouldn't do......or would do....i don't know the last time i had a male best friend but like never dated him was in like 3rd grade. i had some male really good friends....oh wait! i did have a male best friend! but we totally liked each other but never really talked about it cause we were freshman scared of telling our feelings

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                    yes

yes

If you found out that one of your friends was cheating on his or her g/f or b/f would you tell the non cheating friend?
                    i would just tell a friend of mine and ask her/him what i should do? but even then i'd be too scared to tell the cheating person cause that would just be a lot of pain and suffering

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                    I have sooooo many stories from the College program... but I can't share them on MiceChat! lol
                    oh come ooooooooooooooooooooooon! tell us!! we're desperate for some erotical stories!!

Comment

yes

yes

Yes! I would owe it to the non cheating friend.

And if there's a way to blackmail the cheater, well more power to me!

Comment

Originally posted by brand42 View Post
                        Hi Jake, hi RHJ!
                        Hey Brandon!

Nope. But I've dated two girls at once.

umm....no.

Yup.
                        Originally posted by Trekkie Dad View Post
                        Lol I created the thread really quick, didn't think about it. Cohete, could you change it to IX instead of VIIII?

YES. Being cheated on sucks.
                        I don't care if it's a friend or not, I'd tell the person who would be getting cheated on. That's just not cool.

haha why not? If you change names and subjects and such, would you still not tell? lol

Comment

yeah just change the names! oh better idea, change the names to the people that post in these threads, that'd be pretty funny

Comment

yeah just change the names! oh better idea, change the names to the people that post in these threads, that'd be pretty funny
                            One of them involves working Grad night and making out in the Utilidoors at the Magic Kingdom, then there is meeting a guy in Tomorrowland, and etc etc etc etc
                            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

One of them involves working Grad night and making out in the Utilidoors at the Magic Kingdom, then there is meeting a guy in Tomorrowland, and etc etc etc etc
                              That's it?Long term relationship or a short term relationship?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X