This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot boyz in manga

who is your fav hot manga character,mine is shigure san,sasuke from naruto and kakashi.

Re: hot boyz in manga

Whats a "mange character".

Hello Icetears, good to see your randomness back.
    Originally posted by lazyboy97O
    How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
    Originally posted by steamboatpete
    Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

My kids watch Naruto but I liked it when they watched Yu Gi Oh. I have the hots for the Pharoh. I love his voice. When I was a kid, I used to watch Speed Racer, one of the first manga. I was in love with Speed. Funny, now that I am grown up, I still can appreciate a fine drawn male!

Comment

I did not know what to put here,so I dicide on that It is not that random.

Comment

Let's face it, Iced Tears... This isn't the mecca of otaku here.
          -Tim

Comment

I don't know about the boys...

I likes me some Excel Saga girls though... just turn the volume down.
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Can someone tell me the difference between manga and anime! Is it manga is the comic version ansd anime just the cartoon format!
              BOO!

Comment

Originally posted by CAS View Post
                Can someone tell me the difference between manga and anime! Is it manga is the comic version ansd anime just the cartoon format!

Yup that's it.

Comment

I love InuYasha, manga or anime. He's such an angry little half-demon.

Comment

Ranma (boy-type) is teh hott :-)

Comment

for guys i would have to say it's a three way tie between shinji ikari from neon genesis evangelion, the humanoid typhoon vash the stampede from trigun, and alucard from hellsing... and for girls i would have to say rei ayanami from neon genesis evangelion, excel excel from excel saga and ruri from martian successor nadesico
                      The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X