• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darkbeer
    Darkbeer
    • Jan 2005

Lesbian accuses innocent stranger of to win back lover

Watch out guys...

A lesbian falsely accused a complete stranger of rape in a bizarre bid to win back her former lover. The innocent man was from a police line-up even though he had a broken back and a body brace - making it impossible for him to rape anyone

A lesbian falsely accused a complete stranger of in a bizarre bid to win back her former lover.
    Zoe Davydaitis, picked the innocent man from a police line-up even though he had broken his back in eight places and had to wear a body brace.
    Her false accusation led to Phillip Young being charged with , despite his protestations that his horrific injuries from an accident meant the attack was impossible. He went on to receive death threats, was assaulted and eventually attempted suicide.
    But on Friday a court heard Davydaitis was a "self-centred attention seeker" as she was jailed for 18 months after admitting perverting the course of justice.
    Mr Young's ordeal began in July 2004, when Davydaitis, 24, claimed to have been brutally on a piece of waste ground in Bedford as she walked her dog.
    In a 17-page statement she gave a detailed account of her assailant and the attack.
    Detectives immediately launched a major hunt for her attacker and put out his description and an appeal in local papers and posters.
    At the same time Mr Young, 49, was recovering from a horrific fall. That spring he had broken his spine in eight places after falling off the roof of his third floor flat while trying to get through a skylight after locking himself out.
    Surgeons inserted three metal rods into his back, held in place by 96 screws, and he had to wear a body brace and walk with crutches.
    However he was arrested after a member of the public noticed his description fitted that of the rapist.
    After he was questioned, Davydaitis picked him out from a picture ID parade and despite his protestations that it would have been physically impossible for him to have her, the Crown Prosecution Service decided he should be charged.
    After Mr Young's name appeared in local newspapers, he received hate mail, stones were thrown at his windows and he was attacked in the street and suffered a broken arm. His ex-wife even stopped him seeing his two young children. Luton Crown Court heard the truth only began to emerge months later, when a former girlfriend of Davydaitis told police she had seen her "flirting outrageously with some girls" in a pub the night after the alleged attack.
    Much more on this story at the link....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com
  • sir clinksalot
    MiceChatter
    • Feb 2005

Re: Lesbian accuses innocent stranger of to win back lover

Well, I'd think of another name than "Attention SEEKER", but this is a family site.

Comment

• steamboatpete
      Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

• Sep 2006

The story failed to satisfy my curiousity. The unanswered question is: how does accusing some poor stranger of help you bag your ex-lover?
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

• PanTheMan
        NEVER to Old To Fly...

• May 2005

And does it make any difference that the woman was a Lesbian as opposed to many stright women who have done this in the past sending innocent men to jail?....
        -----------------------------------------------
        DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

• Modern Folly
          MiceChatter
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
          The story failed to satisfy my curiousity. The unanswered question is: how does accusing some poor stranger of help you bag your ex-lover?
          Probably trying to win them back by some sick sense of sympathy?

Comment

• Wally
            Fastest Man Alive
            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
            sympathy.
            She was probably hoping her ex-lover would come by and comfort her through her 'hard time'. Of course, the ex-lover probably knew she was a loon by now and stayed far away.
            "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

• sir clinksalot
              MiceChatter
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by PanTheMan View Post
              And does it make any difference that the woman was a Lesbian as opposed to many stright women who have done this in the past sending innocent men to jail?....
              That was my thought too. Does it really matter that the woman was a Lesbian??? Probably not.

Comment

• steamboatpete
                Sponge & A Rusty Spanner

• Sep 2006

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                That was my thought too. Does it really matter that the woman was a Lesbian??? Probably not.
                I'm guessing some people think a lesbian is somehow fundamentally more offensive than a straight woman. After all, even Bobby Knight couldn't tell the lesbian to relax and enjoy it.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
                  The Unknown Princess
                  • Jul 2005

This is one reason why people don't believe survivors. One reason why a lot of women and men don't report it.

It horrifies me that this "person" would use this type of story to get her lover back.

I hope she gets arrested for false statements and I hope that the guy who was accused can move on though probably not quietly about this. I wonder if the guy will sue her for libel/slander (not sure the correct legal terminology).
                  :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                  --------------------------------------------------------
                  :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

Comment

• idzy
                    I have returned !!
                    • Oct 2006

ok thats just awful.

Mickey's cool but Johnny Depp Rocks !

Got Tiger? I do !!

LAST DLR Trip ? POTC: AWE PREMIERE !! 5-17~5-24
                    next trip?? Dec 2007

Comment

• AlexLoup
                      A Big Mess
                      • May 2006

That poor man, couldn't they have seen it that it was impossible or hard for him to even do that.

Stupid.

Comment

• TikiRoomLiz
                        MiceChatter
                        • Oct 2006

I can't believe she would stoop to that type of ruse to get her ex-lover back. Just wow!

Comment

• Disneyland Daddy
                          ...is fading out....
                          • Jul 2006

Originally posted by dizzydisneydee View Post
                          This is one reason why people don't believe survivors. One reason why a lot of women and men don't report it.
                          I know someone that believes he/she was 'taken advantage of'. It's been awhile since this occurred - say a little over 5 years. It was never reported.......but is still with this person.........what can be done? At times, there is an intense desire to 'get back' at this person.

Comment

• Nephythys
                            Original Mice-Chatter
                            • Jan 2005

I don't think 18 months is enough time to pay for the damage she did to that mans life. Not even close.

Comment

• HDAlien
                              Beep Beep!
                              • Jun 2006

That's just so terrible, I hope she gets taken to civil court over this. I would think the "pain and suffering" amount should be large.
                              HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                              "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

• dizzydisneydee
                                The Unknown Princess
                                • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                                I know someone that believes he/she was 'taken advantage of'. It's been awhile since this occurred - say a little over 5 years. It was never reported.......but is still with this person.........what can be done? At times, there is an intense desire to 'get back' at this person.
                                I'm sorry that this person is going through this. One main thing is to get support.
                                A good counselor or some therapy. There is also some online support if they know where to look. PM if you want to know more. It will never fully go away...the acceptance will come...but it will never fully go away....
                                :love: Always keep smiling because you never know who is falling in love with it.:love:
                                :ghug:Part of the Disney Ohana:ghug:

Comment

• GrouchyRob
                                  Damn Good Burger!
                                  • Oct 2005

When my lover left me I accused a Border Collie of taking advantage of me thinking it would help win her back. But alas, the police did nothing and my former lover was shipped to another petting zoo.

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • Jan 2005

The false accusation was just one more reason to stop seeing her !

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X