Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in some Fantasy Football

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone interested in some Fantasy Football

    Repost from Micechat lounge (I want everyone who might be interested to not miss this)

    Anybody ready for some football? I just started a Private Fantasy Football league for all us mice chatters and Disney Fanatics. It's free. Go to this site... http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
    If you are not already signed up for Yahoo, You must register. Then under the Free Fantasy Football League click "Join League"
    The League ID# is 63706 and the Password is "eisnersucks"
    Space open for 20 teams. If any problems just PM me or email me and I will help you get set up.

    The name of the League is the Disney Fanatics League.
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

  • #2
    Only two teams?????? Man, I guess we have nothing but a bunch of mice on this board or should I say Chickens. Bwack Bwack BWack........















    OK so what's football without some trash talkin' :lol:
    PirateMunkee

    Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Fine Maybe this will get you all in the mood.....













      PirateMunkee

      Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Wouldn't let me have Costa Mesa Vikings of Minnesota, so Costa Mesa Vikings it is just

        ErikAnders.smugmug.com

        Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


        1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AndersDMB
          Wouldn't let me have Costa Mesa Vikings of Minnesota, so Costa Mesa Vikings it is just
          WooHOo.....

          Santa Cruz Seahawks-Owner Piratemunkee
          Portland Vikings-Owner Sleepyjeff
          Costa Mesa Vikings-Owner AndersBMD
          Oakland Raiders- Owner Lightbeer


          Anybody else want to step up? :devil:

          16 more openings
          Last edited by PirateMunkee; 06-15-2005, 03:51 PM.
          PirateMunkee

          Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by AndersDMB
            Wouldn't let me have Costa Mesa Vikings of Minnesota, so Costa Mesa Vikings it is just

            It was the picture huh? The pics got you jonzing for some football huh? :lol:
            PirateMunkee

            Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Who's O.J. running from now?
              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

              Comment


              • #8
                I just signed up. I'm The Oakland Raiders.
                I find it hard
                It's hard to find
                Oh well, whatever, nevermind

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by LightBeer
                  I just signed up. I'm The Oakland Raiders.
                  Good thing you get to pick players from all over the NFL for you team because If you relied on the real Raiders your season would be over pretty quick............. Oooooooo and the trash talking begins :lol: :devil:
                  PirateMunkee

                  Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by PirateMunkee
                    It was the picture huh? The pics got you jonzing for some football huh? :lol:
                    :lol: it would be the pics, but where's the pics of the Purple People Eaters? Alan Page or Carl Eller would work.

                    ErikAnders.smugmug.com

                    Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


                    1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

                    Comment


                    • #11











                      Better? :lol:
                      PirateMunkee

                      Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by PirateMunkee
                        Good thing you get to pick players from all over the NFL for you team because If you relied on the real Raiders your season would be over pretty quick............. Oooooooo and the trash talking begins :lol: :devil:
                        Our defense is gonna suuuck this year, but the Colts had the 29th ranked defense last year and they made it to the AFC championship game. Our offense on the other hand, all I can say is, in the words of rapper Killer Mike "I catch a beat running like Randy Moss!"
                        I find it hard
                        It's hard to find
                        Oh well, whatever, nevermind

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PirateMunkee




                          Better? :lol:
                          Much, thanks :lol:

                          ErikAnders.smugmug.com

                          Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


                          1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I find it hard
                            It's hard to find
                            Oh well, whatever, nevermind

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by LightBeer
                              Our defense is gonna suuuck this year, but the Colts had the 29th ranked defense last year and they made it to the AFC championship game. Our offense on the other hand, all I can say is, in the words of rapper Killer Mike "I catch a beat running like Randy Moss!"
                              I love Randy Moss, but I just don't see him dominating like in the past. Never thought I would say it, but it was time for him to leave the Vikes.

                              ErikAnders.smugmug.com

                              Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ


                              1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X