This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spooky Movies!

I have an all time favorite spooky move and its not Spice world, its The Excorcist! I had nightmares for days especialy of the stair case scene.

My 2nd Fav is House of 1000 corpses! Not to scary but very bizare kinda like seeing your grandma naked and in a thong....

So what movie scares the hell outa you!?

Come to the dark side,
    we have cookies.

It takes a lot to scare me but the first movie to freak me out was Poltergeist. Of course I was only 8 when it came out. After I saw it for the first time I went home a unplug the TV and locked all my toys in the closet. To make matters worse as I was getting ready for bed my sister jumped out of the closet and scared the hell out of me.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!
    :love: :lol:

Comment

What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

$H1# that scared the helll out of me!!
        Come to the dark side,
        we have cookies.

Comment

Haha! Tui, If I were eating something I would to choke to death.

Comment

What an idiot....

Comment

OHh the Torture !!! I cant stand to see these Horrible images!!! So scarry!!!
              Come to the dark side,
              we have cookies.

Comment

Uzumaki, that movie made me all jumpy simply because it was so bizzare.

Comment

What an idiot....

Comment

Event Horizon was a pretty scary flick. Also, Saw was pretty intense.
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Monkeybone!

:monkey:

Comment

The Ring...........now that movie really freaked me out.

Comment

OMG, The Grudge scared the crap out of me ... oh and Boogeyman
                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Sunnygirl you are so right about Saw and Event Horizon!

I get freaked out SUPER easy by scary movies!

I just watched White Noise and it scared me to death.

House of 1000 corpses is freakishly disgusting and creepy.

I thought House on Haunted Hill was really scary.
                            �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

Man all those choices are just plain week. The Original Texas Chainsaw Massacre left me with such a creepy feeling that to this day I can't look at the dancing Six Flags old man without thinking of the old man in that wheelchair trying to hit that screaming girl in the head with a hammer. The remake of Dawn of the Dead was pretty scary too. Glad they took the idea from 28 days later and have the zombies moving supernaturally quick!!!! Also, being a surfer like me, I still can't watch Jaws without being a little skittish about what might be in the water beneath me for a few days.
                              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X