Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M4M MiceChaters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M4M MiceChaters

    I know there is quite a large contingent of gay MiceChat members, so are there any that are single, under 35, Annual Pass Holder, and looking for someone to go to Disneyland with on a regular basis?
    ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

  • #2
    Re: M4M MiceChaters

    If you are a MiceChat gold member (Only $12 a year!!) you can join the "Friends of Elphaba" club. That's where we've been banished. I mean, that's where we are :lol:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: M4M MiceChaters

      Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
      If you are a MiceChat gold member (Only $12 a year!!) you can join the "Friends of Elphaba" club. That's where we've been banished. I mean, that's where we are :lol:
      I had to google Elphaba. I have never seen Wicked!
      ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: M4M MiceChaters

        Originally posted by Club 33 Mike View Post
        I know there is quite a large contingent of gay MiceChat members, so are there any that are single, under 35, Annual Pass Holder, and looking for someone to go to Disneyland with on a regular basis?
        Yeah,

        I agree with ONut. Join MiceChat gold and there's plenty of things you'll find in there. What else can you get that fun for $12?? I'd tell you but it stays in Vegas.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: M4M MiceChaters

          Wait, you had to google Elphaba? Are you sure you're gay?

          Just joshin. I will say, if you don't go Gold, there are gay people floatin' about, I'm sure. And they're really cool.

          Welcome to the boards, our new friend. What can we do for ya?

          Peace out!
          Roo
          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: M4M MiceChaters

            Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
            Wait, you had to google Elphaba? Are you sure you're gay?

            Just joshin. I will say, if you don't go Gold, there are gay people floatin' about, I'm sure. And they're really cool.

            Welcome to the boards, our new friend. What can we do for ya?

            Peace out!
            Roo
            Ok, you caught me, I'm more Bi than anything else! By the way, what does ROO stand for? I ask because I have a friend that uses that name on other boards, and his use of the letters has a sexual conotation!
            ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: M4M MiceChaters

              Originally posted by aashee View Post
              Yeah,

              I agree with ONut. Join MiceChat gold and there's plenty of things you'll find in there. What else can you get that fun for $12?? I'd tell you but it stays in Vegas.
              Ahh yeas, Vegas, what happend there, for sure should stay there in my case!
              ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: M4M MiceChaters

                Welcome Club 33 Mike.

                For more fun than you can shake a stick at, click here: http://www.micechat.com/forums/payments.php
                MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                Find us on Facebook:

                .

                How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: M4M MiceChaters

                  The peer pressure is strong in this thread!

                  Payment sent.
                  ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: M4M MiceChaters

                    Welcome to the board... and to Micechat Gold. Seriously, it's the best $12 that I've ever spent.

                    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
                    Mark Twain




                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: M4M MiceChaters

                      Originally posted by Club 33 Mike View Post
                      Ok, you caught me, I'm more Bi than anything else! By the way, what does ROO stand for? I ask because I have a friend that uses that name on other boards, and his use of the letters has a sexual conotation!
                      Sexual connotation? I'm thinking not--nah, it's just there were three guys on my dorm room floor (all those moons ago) with the same name as me. Since I'd been called Joey for so long-and Joey is the name of a baby kangaroo--yep, I became Roo.

                      And the nickname stuck.

                      It also helped that I detested the name "Joey."

                      As the years past, people still call me by it.

                      The name was further upgraded when I took up kickboxing. I bounced around and well, the name Roo seemed to work.

                      I'm still trying to figure out the connotation!

                      I guess I won't ask.

                      Peace out, dude,
                      Roo
                      husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: M4M MiceChaters

                        Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
                        It also helped that I detested the name "Joey."
                        Heh heh, can't wait to see you next time :evil:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: M4M MiceChaters

                          There are also the meets on Sunday's and once in awhile there will be "Single Rider" meets that welcome people from all orientations to go and meet other singles.

                          And since your bi ... well, you can meet everybody.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: M4M MiceChaters

                            Originally posted by Roo719 View Post
                            Sexual connotation? I'm thinking not--nah, it's just there were three guys on my dorm room floor (all those moons ago) with the same name as me. Since I'd been called Joey for so long-and Joey is the name of a baby kangaroo--yep, I became Roo.

                            And the nickname stuck.

                            It also helped that I detested the name "Joey."

                            As the years past, people still call me by it.

                            The name was further upgraded when I took up kickboxing. I bounced around and well, the name Roo seemed to work.

                            I'm still trying to figure out the connotation!

                            I guess I won't ask.

                            Peace out, dude,
                            Roo
                            Rub
                            One
                            Out
                            ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: M4M MiceChaters

                              Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                              There are also the meets on Sunday's and once in awhile there will be "Single Rider" meets that welcome people from all orientations to go and meet other singles.

                              And since your bi ... well, you can meet everybody.
                              Best of both worlds is how I look at it!
                              ....You think your so powerful? Well this is my dream....

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X