This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 3, FF '07

So how did you do this week? How's your season going?

I won 119 to 91, 2-1. Thank goodness for Brian Westbrook...

Re: Week 3, FF '07

I won, but it was very close. Remember my leages point system is insane so I have well over 600 points for the year, it looks like yards are the bigges difference where he inflated what you get per yard. Anyway, I am 3-0 and this week I go up against the only other person in the league that is undefeated. I am projected to win, but I have some tough decisions to make about my defense and Andre Johnson won't play again so that will hurt me a lot.

So far in my league, I am in first with 652.50 points, last place is 0-3 with 497 points.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Okay last week just sucked. I had the highest score I've ever had - and was still beaten. I had Brian Westbrook as well - love him. Somehow, LaDanian Tomlinson is getting stopped - ugh. But, I still had 184 points - the other guy ended up with 196 or something.

So I'm now 1 win and 2 losses. Hopefully that changes this week.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Much better this week.
        sigpic

Comment

Week 4 didnt go well for me, and I think there was some back room stuff going on between my commisioner and the guy I played but I am still researchthing that. Either way I lost. So I am 3-1, in second place though. Hopefully I can make up some points.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I'm 2 and 2 now - and in 4th place - but I'm 2nd in points.
            sigpic

Comment

3-1 and in 3rd place I'm screwed for the next two weeks though as my RB's have bye weeks and I don't have a decent backup. Oh well at least I'm playing the last place team this week.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X