X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go ANGELS, here we go!

2007 AL West Champs.

Let's discuss.

One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Re: Here we go ANGELS, here we go!

I hate the angles...the yankees are way cuter.

Comment

Umm ... shouldn't you be in the Yankees thread?

Oh ... that's right. They didn't win the division .... just the wildcard.

Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        I hate the angles...the yankees are way cuter.
        And if you hate the ANGLES ... you probably didn't fare very well in Geometry.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
          And if you hate the ANGLES ... you probably didn't fare very well in Geometry.
          actually I did really good in geometry...spelling...not so much.

...I could have sworn I saw you over in Yankee territory...hmmm...

Comment

Let's go Angels! :angel:

Comment

Yes ... but I didn't say I hated your team. In fact, I'm kind of sad we don't get to face you in the first round.

Comment

I have been an Angels fan since 1964. A few ups, mostly downs over those years...2002 was obviously very special.

Since the 2003 season, the Angels have had winning teams, and now three division champions.

Many younger fans that now fill the Big A almost every night don't even remember the losing years.

Or he collapse of 1995 (11-game lead in August)...or the heartbreak of 1982 and especially 1986.

Anyway, back to the future. The problem is, after they won it all - division championships don't thrill me the way they once did. To me, if they don't win another World Series, it'll be a disappointment.

And to me, the Red Sox are the worst of the possible first-round draws. We have to win one of the first two in Boston to have a chance. Lackey is our ace, but he's struggled at Fenway. And Curt Schilling has pitched well in Anaheim, where game 3 will be played Sunday at 12 Noon.

Well, like I said before, to be the best you have to beat the best. Boston is on balance probably the best team, so we might as well get em out of the way early...

GO ANGELS!!
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Yay for the Angels!! They are my new favoritest baseball team. I hate baseball still, but I love the Angels because IJenn loves them so much. She has such a passion in her about them that, actually frightens me at times. But I get it, I'm the same way with the Trojans.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGELS!!! :angel:

Comment

I wish the Angels well. I am really hoping that my team meets yours in the World Series.
                    BarbaraAnn

Comment

Yes ... but I didn't say I hated your team. In fact, I'm kind of sad we don't get to face you in the first round.
                      yeah, i wish i didn't, but I do....but don't worry my hatred is not strong enough to make them play bad. Quite the contrary ....unfortunately.

Comment

i've been an angels fan since i "discovered" baseball in 1983..it was tough when i was growing up because just about everyone in north of LA but south of SF are dodger fans...

but all i have to say is....

YAY!

i was at Haunt when they won the World Series, would love to have that happen again It was awesome when they announced it via loudspeaker in the park...truly magical
                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                        Originally posted by pratt55
                        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I went to Rally Monday tonight and it really fired me up. Bobby Gritch, Jim Abbott, Tim Salmon and Chuck Finley were there, as well as The English Beat, USC Marching Band and the Army parachute team. There were also fireworks. There must have been 15,000 people there.

We can beat Boston.
                          Last edited by IndianaJenn; 10-01-2007, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                            Yay for the Angels!! They are my new favoritest baseball team. I hate baseball still, but I love the Angels because IJenn loves them so much. She has such a passion in her about them that, actually frightens me at times. But I get it, I'm the same way with the Trojans.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANGELS!!! :angel:
                            Awww Matt! :gladsad:

Comment

I went to Rally Monday tonight and it really fired me up. Bobby Gritch, Jim Abbott, Tim Salmon and Chuck Finley were there, as well as The English Beat, USC Marching Band amd the Army parachute team. There were also fireworks. There must have been 15,000 people there.

We can beat Boston.

Awesome Jenn. You are a big time fan. I love that!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X