X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Meyes, TV Lakers play by play

(begin vent)

Is it me or is this dude Joel Meyers OVERLY ANNOYING!!! The idiotic remarks that don't make sense, his annoying laugh, and his voice that sounds like he's had one too many.

How does this dude get jobs?!?!?! I've never had my TV on mute so much during a Lakers game in my life. (Chick, I miss you).

(end of vent)
    Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Re: Joel Meyes, TV Lakers play by play

Maybe it's just me, Goofygoof,...........but I just don't think you really like this guy, do you? I haven't noticed him much..........but I do agree, there was no one like Chick Hearn.....

Comment

Can't they just do a "Turtle Talk" type thing with the play-by-play but instead of Crush, it's Chick?

I vote for the same thing when Vin Scully retires as well.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
        Can't they just do a "Turtle Talk" type thing with the play-by-play but instead of Crush, it's Chick?

I vote for the same thing when Vin Scully retires as well.

I second that...and it shall be golden and eternal.
        Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X