X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G-Mail Account Give Away

Hello,
    I've been lurking in the forums for a bit and thought I might do a little to contrubute. I have fifty invitations for "G-Mail" that I need to give away. G-mail is an invitation only free e-mail service put on by google. Check it out on at http://www.gmail.com Basically, this thing is hotmail or yahoo mail on steroids. PM or e-mail me (twikken(at)gmail.com) if you want one.

P.S. I know that this message sounds sales-like... honestly, I just need to get rid of these things....

:-)
    Last edited by egroeg; 02-16-2005, 02:33 AM.
    I didn't say a word.

I might be interested since I am looking for a new email service, I'll PM you...
    Eglantine, Eglantine, oh how you shine!
    I don't believe in giving animals ridiculous names. I call him Cosmic Creepers...
    ...and if you've got no other choice, you know you can follow my voice...

Comment

Originally posted by Emelius_Browne
      I might be interested since I am looking for a new email service, I'll PM you...
      You really should... it is great... You get 1gb (read: a lot) of space on their server and great spam filtering... Requires very little personal info to get it set up too...
      I didn't say a word.

Comment

I've got the 50 that I'm wanting to get rid of as well!

Comment

I have 50 if you want it too...

figment1986(at)gmail.com (I dont want spam... if i get it.. your dead..)

Comment

Ok as if you need more to offer...I have only 98 left! Come and get them if you want one! They are hot and going quick! :lol:

Seriously...PM me if you want one.

Comment

I have some too...p.m. ME!
              "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

yeah, I got fifty to give away, too.

Nice thing is, you get a gig of space and can have gmail forward your gmail to your regular email account!
                sigpic

Comment

I just got a gmail invite and I LOVE it! Greatest thing ... IMO. Anybody else LOVE their gmail? I think my fav thing is the archive ... I don't accidentally delete things anymore! SO HAPPY!
                  Originally posted by drunkmom
                  this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Do a search, there was a thread out there before where I posted 20 invite links in it.
                    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
                      Do a search, there was a thread out there before where I posted 20 invite links in it.

Sorry bout that. I guess I searched for "g-mail" instead of "gmail". Since links are way easier, here is a link to testtrack321's gmail links. http://www.micechat.com/showthread.p...ighlight=gmail

The links are about half way down the page. Thanks to tt321 for spending so much time posting those... I am just too lazy.

Thanks all...
                      I didn't say a word.

Comment

Hello , How do you get so many email accounts? Thanks
                        :crazylegs

Comment

Really..I have no clue. I have 2 gmail accounts so I have double the "I have not a clue" amounts.

Comment

How did you guys get so many invites? I've had Gmail for about 6 months but have never had more than 6 invites.
                            What if the Hokey-Pokey really is what it's all about?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X