This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got me a new computer

It's a Dell Vestro 200 with intel core2 Duo CPU E4600 (2.40GHz, 800FSB, 2MB L2). $GB DDR2 SDRAM 667MHz, DuaL cHANNEL dt (311-&362). 256mb ati radeon hd 3650 voz 200mt (320-6980). 160gb internal hard drive ( plus I have a 500GB external My Book Drive). I already have a Dell 20" Flat Screen Monitor, printer and scanner. It has a lot of other cool stuff as well, but the fact is it plays RCT3 smooth and took less than 3 minutes to install the Platinum Version and starts up fast and so far no problems have arisen. :thumbup:

This one was built for me by Dell and ordered through Life Alert for me and I will payment back to them. The final price including tax and shipping came to $635.56. This was because Life Alert did the ordering for me and they buy tons of stuff from Dell so he got it for a pretty cool price considering all the cool stuff they put in it. :yea: Thank to my good friends at Life Alert. It's been a long year and a half not having a good computer, but hopefully that is over now.
    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X