X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good deal?

Okay techies...

As many of you know, I'm looking to make/get myself a new desktop with some decent power. However, I came across this deal today, and I'm wondering if it's a good enough deal to consider NOT doinga build, and buying this instead. Is this a good deal?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883102643

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Re: Is this a good deal?

It's ok, but I'd add another 512MB for a total of 1GB RAM, and maybe another 100+GB hard drive...especially if you're gonna Photoshop or anything. Otherwise it seems like a nice machine for the money.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, my plan would be to have at least 1gb of RAM, and if the mb can handle it, to someday bring it up to 2gb

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Gotcha...

But I gotta tell ya, I have this thing for not liking ANYTHING built into the motherboard...even tho my motherboard has built-in audio, I don't use it. I have a SB Audigy LS plugged into a slot.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, at this point it would all depend on if this goes on sale again when I actually have the dough. But I'm trying to better understand what's out there so i start to recognize the good deals and can ignore the bad.

Comment

Definitely up the ram and you wouldn't have yourself a bad little puter!
            Originally posted by drunkmom
            this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X