Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey new smilies

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hey new smilies

    that is so cool.. we have not had new smiles in a while thats so cool :lol: :bow:

  • #2
    sure... those get added... :bow: to the persion who may oneday make me a mod... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :devil: :bow: :bow: :bow:

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by figment1986
      sure... those get added... :bow: to the persion who may oneday make me a mod... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :devil: :bow: :bow: :bow:

      The day that Fig becomes a mod..... :lol:

      Comment


      • #4
        hmm.... you know that day was a long time ago at other forums.....

        check the forum in my signiture...

        (thought i doo less... and goof off worse.... but thats cause i never got people to give me any respect....)


        :bow: :bow: :bow: :Bow: your right.. i might never become a mod here... and i have absolute no chance at wdwmagic.com since i pissed him off by making a coment about quality of someone's photos... but who knows.. i might have some micro of a chance here.. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

        Comment


        • #5
          uhhh...i was just joking.

          Comment


          • #6
            oh.. then youforgot the one... (we need a sarcastic one, and a barfing one....)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by figment1986
              oh.. then youforgot the one... (we need a sarcastic one, and a barfing one....)
              and a headbanger one.

              Comment


              • #8
                maybe instead of just plain smilies they can be mickey smiles

                Comment


                • #9
                  make sure you get a Goofy one! He is my fav
                  Listen to me on the radio!

                  us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

                  981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

                  rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

                  You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                  Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by figment1986
                    hmm.... you know that day was a long time ago at other forums.....

                    check the forum in my signiture...

                    (thought i doo less... and goof off worse.... but thats cause i never got people to give me any respect....)


                    :bow: :bow: :bow: :Bow: your right.. i might never become a mod here... and i have absolute no chance at wdwmagic.com since i pissed him off by making a coment about quality of someone's photos... but who knows.. i might have some micro of a chance here.. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
                    I will have to start Kissing figments butt now then..... :bow:


                    ~~pulls out a razor to shave a smooth spot~~
                    Yes, it is fast....

                    No, you can't drive IT.

                    Drive it like it's stolen.













                    Comment


                    • #11
                      all hail the great and powerful dragon :bow: :bow:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: : :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm going to get in trouble for this... I know it....

                        :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: All hail mighty leader who has power beyond belief.... Whihc is not me... I only wish power that people believe... but most likely wont happen since their are never openings... :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          can you re-phrase that :confused:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


                            (Is there a butt kissing smilie?)
                            Yes, it is fast....

                            No, you can't drive IT.

                            Drive it like it's stolen.













                            Comment


                            • #15
                              yes in fact... gee it looks like michael eisner :lol:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X