This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Wallpaper?

I just got a new cell phone that I can upload (via Bluetooth) custom wallpapers to. I am getting pretty decent at creating wallpaper for it, and was wondering if anyone else here does that?

Also, if anyone would like a custom wallpaper, I would be more than happy to try to make them one. You would have to have the capability of transferring the wallpaper to your phone from your PC as I do not have internet capability on mine yet!

Here are just a few I've done:

sigpic

OK, I went and made a few Disney-themed ones....here:

sigpic

Comment

You are one talented guy Mr. Demigod.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Thank you, Mamabot!

I have some Incredibles ones I've made too!

I'll only post them if people ask for them so I don't overload the board with my pics!
        sigpic

Comment

My wallpaper is a picture of The Boy with one girl on each shoulder.

Comment

Mine has like changing seasons... (t-mobile doesn't have many i can choose from..... unless it is a girl you want....

Comment

Demigod I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the DL sign one!!! My beloved DL sign
              You sir deserve a :bow:

My Cell wallpaper is a picture of my cat
              in the microwave

:lol:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I'm guessing the only way I can get images like that, is to email them to my phone. I've yet to try something like that. Not even sure if it will work but I really want the Disney ones you did Demigod! Great job!!

Update: Yep I emailed them to my phone and it works great! :bow:
                Last edited by Disguy; 02-24-2005, 09:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy
                  Update: Yep I emailed them to my phone and it works great! :bow:
                  Fantastic! Glad you guys like em. I can take some requests if there are any.

I made about 16 wallpapers last night!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Demigod
                    Fantastic! Glad you guys like em. I can take some requests if there are any.

I made about 16 wallpapers last night!
                    Not for my phone (though it would work for yours...) but I need to transfer the Sub Lagoon wallpaper picture from my P2-266 to my newer computers.

The one with the blue tent over the siding track, and the "Atlantis Expedition - Imagineering Research Base" banner that was up for exactly one day... :lol:

I didn't take it - somewhere around here I wrote down who did.

--<< Bruce >>--
                    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Does anybody have any idears on how to get them on a Motorola T721? I have ATT/Cingulair and I can't figure it out for the life of me ... I can get on the internet and whatnot.
                      Originally posted by drunkmom
                      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Miceman, you would need to send them via email to your phone or you can browse WAP (mobile internet) sites and download them there.
                        sigpic

Comment

I would really like the DL ones, but I can't figure out how to email something to my cell phone, any ideas on a ATT/Cingulair Phone?
                          Originally posted by drunkmom
                          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Well usually the email address for a cell phone is the mobile number @ the service provider.

If your Cingular device has it's service out of the following states, the email address for the device is the phone number followed by "@mobile.mycingular.com":

Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas (except Houston), Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.

For example, if your service is out of one of the states above and your phone number is "(123) 456-7890", the email address would be "1234567890@mobile.mycingular.com".

However, if your Cingular device has it's service out of one of the states below, the email address for the device is the phone number followed by "@mobile.mycingular.net" (notice that it is ".net" instead of ".com"):

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Houston Texas.

For example, if your service is out of one of the states above and your phone number is "(123) 456-7890", the email address would be 1234567890@mobile.mycingular.net.

Does that make sense?
                            sigpic

Comment

If your phone can directly connect to your computer, that often helps a lot, too.

My phone has the airless technology Bluetooth. I bought a USB dongle thing for my PC that transmits Bluetooth signals and can send wallpapers and sounds to my phone without a cord.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X