Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IE 9 is terrible - anyone else having problems with it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE 9 is terrible - anyone else having problems with it?

My computer is only 5 months old, got it just before Christmas. A few weeks back I upgraded Internet Explorer to version 9 and I've been having a bunch of problems with it, including freezing-up and glitches with the Micechat board.

Anyone else having problems with IE9?

Re: IE 9 is terrible - anyone else having problems with it?

I haven't had any issues with it, however, I only use it for very specific things. I use Firefox for daily stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbossa View Post
      My computer is only 5 months old, got it just before Christmas. A few weeks back I upgraded Internet Explorer to version 9 and I've been having a bunch of problems with it, including freezing-up and glitches with the Micechat board.

Anyone else having problems with IE9?
      Might I suggest you switch over to Firefox or Chrome? Both work great.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

While IE9 if a vast improvement over previous versions in terms of speed and compliance with standards, it is far from "there" yet. I also would suggest the latest Firefox or Chrome. Both are very fast and standards compliant. Both update frequently to give you the best possible browsing experience. IE9 is an attempt to get IE to where Firefox and Chrome are. No where near there, but a step in the right direction at least.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

I switched to FireFox and I am happy with it. Maybe you should give it a try?
          sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X