This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link to Mice Age articles

Thank you for posting the link to the Mica Age articles on the forums index page. I had been going to the bottom of the main page to acces Mice Age. This is much easier!
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

I agree.

Funny enough, the subject of this post gave me an idea I'd like to pass along to whoever could make it happen. There should be an 'Email This Article To A Friend (Or Enemy)' option on articles on MiceAge. You should be able to easily enter the email address, add a short message, and send it off.

Just a thought.

-DVkid
    I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

Comment

Originally posted by DVkid07
      I agree.

Funny enough, the subject of this post gave me an idea I'd like to pass along to whoever could make it happen. There should be an 'Email This Article To A Friend (Or Enemy)' option on articles on MiceAge. You should be able to easily enter the email address, add a short message, and send it off.

Just a thought.

-DVkid
      Fantastic idea DVkid !
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I would have never thought about the email article to someone you "know" idea....

<imatation="beerpeople"> Brilliant, Absolutely Brilliant</imatation>

Comment

To be entirely honest, I only thought of it because I've been working in the online biz for too long.
          I worked at Walt Disney World as a member of the Disney College Program in Spring 2008 and Summer 2010. Now, I build software, design live events, and frequently make the short trek from Costa Mesa to Disneyland with my Annual Passport in hand.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X