This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helping to pay for micechat

Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

It would really help if you clicked the little boxes at the bottom of the page......
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Clicking once a day from a unique IP address is just fine. I try to do so at home and work, if I can remember.

A little birdie told me that if you click too many times for the same site it will send up a red flag to GoogleAds and they will block the IP address.

Thank you for supporting the site.
      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Yea. Generally how it works is that 1 click is the best, because it looks at IPs. (So if your on Dial-Up, click every time you connect to the internet).
        -Monorail Man

Oh man, I love google adsense. I remember the bad old days of awful flash and animated gif ads with awful pay rates. I'm constantly amazed at how much money my own site is able to take in from google, for such tasteful and restrained ads.

You guys might look into enabling image ads if you haven't already. They only show up if they'd pay better than the two text ads that would have otherwise been shown, and they're always static, small image files.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.