Clear All

• Firefox 2.0 is out!

thats right..

http://www.mozillazine.org/talkback.html?article=20112

upgrade when you feel like it...

Re: Firefox 2.0 is out!

You can download it directly here (Windows users):

http://www.mozilla.com/products/down...win&lang=en-US

I would highly recommend checking the plugin list before upgrading. Some plugins are not compatible, and it would stink if you lost functionality that is important to you with the upgrade. You can check the plugins here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/
    -Osky

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
    Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

The moderate pig lost his house to the wolf too
    .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

yea, but it's got spell check built in...

in fact, I'm using it now!

it underlines the word in red, then right click on it, a list will appear with the correct words, if it is correct then you can add it to the list.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
        it underlines the word in red, then right click on it, a list will appear with the correct words, if it is correct then you can add it to the list.
        Sweet! Very useful. I didn't realize that was there until your post. Thanks.
        -Osky

Before we totally disregard extremism; lets remember the lesson of the 3 little pigs.

.-- .. .-.. .-.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / -... --- - .... . .-. / - --- / - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . / - .... .. ... ..--..

Comment

*Runs to download it*

Comment

darn it! I lost my neopets toolbar and it didn't install when I tried to install it! crap!

Comment

<-- Hates IE!

Comment

Woohoo! Got it! And I grabbed some new plugins while I was at it...

I love that Fox.
                -Tim

Comment

Cool. I still use Safari as my main browser, but once or twice I'll hit a site Safari won't work with and its nice to have a backup.

Sadly....hubby is still stuck in the world of IE....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                  all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hmmm just downloaded - but the spell check feature doesn't seem to be activated on mine. Do you have to do something to get it? i would love that! Other then that, it seems nice. Thanks for the info

Comment

Sometimes it works for me, other times it doesn't... I think it all depends on the site.
                      -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by cpdisneyprincess View Post
                        Hmmm just downloaded - but the spell check feature doesn't seem to be activated on mine. Do you have to do something to get it? i would love that! Other then that, it seems nice. Thanks for the info
                        Click on Tools->Options and make sure it is enabled under the General tab.
                        -Osky

Comment

Originally posted by Osky View Post
                          Click on Tools->Options and make sure it is enabled under the General tab.
                          Working now! Thanks!! yippie!

Comment

When I had to upgrade my realplayer last night, it dl firefox for me. Not sure if its the new one or not, Ill have to check when I get home.
                            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

That is really odd that it was not enabled by default. Oh well. Glad it is working for you now!
                              -Osky

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X