Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not Another Thread About The Little Green Boxes...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Another Thread About The Little Green Boxes...

I really hope this hasn't been dealt with anytime recently. If it has, please forgive me.

Here goes:

What's up with the little titles underneath your chat name? I know some people put in their own titles but I've just been watching mine change over time. I'm getting stuff like "Junior Member", "Senior Member", and today I became "Minion" (sounds menacing, huh?).

I noticed that another post-person who has been on the boards months longer than me and has, like, 900 more posts than me is also a "Minion."

Are these titles randomly produced or is there some rhyme and reason to it all? :confused:
    "George Bush... is only for now."
    Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think it is by age.Also you don't have to run with that you can edit it in User CP.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

My new user title is "Junior Senior"!

Minion actually isn't that menacing, or at least not to me haha. Especially when you consider that it means "the relationship of a lesser god to the lord(s) who created him".

Comment

The user title ever:

Premium Member

I forget who had that.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyJCA
          Are these titles randomly produced or is there some rhyme and reason to it all? :confused:
          0-30 Junior Member
          30-99 Senior Member
          100+ Minion

Note that you can change that line to anything you want, in your User CP, under "Profile", and then "Custom User Title".
          -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
            0-30 Junior Member
            30-99 Senior Member
            100+ Minion

Note that you can change that line to anything you want, in your User CP, under "Profile", and then "Custom User Title".
            You should have one for 1000+

Comment

Thanks for the info y'all.

Whenever I hear the word "minion", I think of Buffy mocking "Harmony and her minions..." (i.e., the newly vampirized former cheerleader --- and future admin to Angel --- and her 3 or 4 stupid vampire henchmen). So I guess it's really not all that menacing... or is it? :devil:

So now that I'm a Minion, I have nothing left to look forward to (except my next trip to Disneyland!)? Well, I guess it's time to come up with a snappy, hip, humorous, and mildly offensive title to go by, right?
              "George Bush... is only for now."
              Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

You can always shoot to become part of our 1000 Loser Club
                Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
                Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
                Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
                Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
                Marge: Pink.
                Homer: D'oh!
                Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I'm almost there...

then it'll probably be 2,000

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X