Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What!?!?! My MiceChat changed colors!!

Uhm ... is this happening to anybody else or is my monitor geeking out???
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Changing to what??

--J.
    --Jonathan

Comment

Mine keeps changing around too. Maybe they are testing new color schemes?
      Member of the Disney Class of 2005
      Disneyland CM for 4 years.
      May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Mine got really yellowish ... and then really dark blue ...
        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Mine is changing as well, it's nice to keep things lemony fresh.

Comment

I guess that's what we get for being night owls ...

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
              I guess that's what we get for being night owls ...
              Tell me about it! I started a thread about the same thing over in the tech lounge. I think it fits better there: http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=4384

Comment

UgH. That reminds me, I have to be up in 3 1/2 hours to take a friend to the airport!!

--J.
                --Jonathan

Comment

I have to be up at 630

Comment

I have to be up at 9... I think I'm going to head to bed.
                    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

woah ... REdness!

Comment

Ignore the man behind the curtain!
                        -Monorail Man

Comment

What are we doing in here!!???

--J.
                          --Jonathan

Comment

i think it's quite good timing that im listening to the clip of Tiki Room where they say "The Gods Have Been Angered By All Of The Celebratin!" ... is it ... MONORAIL MAN???

Comment

Mine isn't changing !

--J.
                              --Jonathan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X