No announcement yet.

The Operation Has Timed Out When Attempting To Contact

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Operation Has Timed Out When Attempting To Contact

Why do I get so many of these "timed out" error messages when navigating around micechat? Is it my computer? It doesn't seem to happen at any other websites/message boards I go to nearly as much as here... :confused:

I just got that a couple of times today as well. Seems to be fine now though..
    I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
    That explains the trouble that I'm always in...

Originally posted by JonathanIT
      Is it my computer?
      I don't think that it's your computer. I think that the sever has too many requests at that moment.
      Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

I've been having this problem over the last few days as well. It sometimes takes me 2 or 3 tries to load the site. I thought it was just my browser, but apparently not!
        "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

I seem to have similar problems. I click, and nothing happens, but if I stop it and re-click, it loads right up. It's not just you.
          I just finished Kingdom Hearts 2 and now I WANT A MICKEY!

When you get a "time out" it's because the micechat server took too long to respond to your computer and your computer gave up. Probably because there's too many people accessing micechat at one time.
            Help test MouseMosaic! PM me suggestions.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.