This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just need to vent

I love my Blackberry Curve, but the stupid MMS (picture messages) thing is all screwed up. It worked, then all of a sudden it didn't work. I've spent hours on the phone with tech support and we've tried all sorts of things to try resolving the issue, none which worked. Yesterday the rep I talked to thought it might be the device, so he suggested I take it back and exchange it for another one.

I did that today and now I can't send or receive even regular text messages on the new phone! And the MMS thing is still messed up too! Since it's Sunday, tech support is closed, so they couldn't do much for me at the store. I told them I'll be back tomorrow (I got the day off work) and we're going to call tech support and get this resolved, one way or another.

I am sooooo frustrated. This has been driving me up the wall for weeks now. I want this fixed!

:rant:

Ok I'm done.

Re: I just need to vent

Deep breaths...
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'm so sorry. I have never had an issue with my phone. I don't use mms very often....oh, sometimes the edge network doesn't work, but it eventually does again. :ghug:

Comment

I cheered myself up by ordering a new TV. Heh.

Comment

I would love to get a new TV. We want an HD TV, but the only HD thing we have is the xbox. We would have to upgrade the cab;e/sattelite if we get one.

Comment

Well, this was my Christmas present and it was too good a deal to pass up so.... Christmas is done for me!

Comment

What is mm? So un-techy. I have noticed any customer support for phones (cell phone and Charter) has been really crappy lately. Sorry to hear about your phone.

Comment

MMS=Multi Media message (picture message)

And I went to the store today and they got it working, but the weird thing is when I try to send pic messages to my mom & boyfriend they still don't go through. But I sent ones to a bunch of test phones in the store and they all worked. The guys in the store and tech support are totally stumped.

Comment

Could it maybe be your mom and boyfriend phone?
                  Har har har

Comment

Maybe, but they both have the data/text package for pic messages on their phones too. It's really weird. I can figure a workaround on the boyfriend's phone when I see him later this week. Can't get my hands on my mom's phone until she & dad come back down here just after Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                      Maybe, but they both have the data/text package for pic messages on their phones too. It's really weird. I can figure a workaround on the boyfriend's phone when I see him later this week. Can't get my hands on my mom's phone until she & dad come back down here just after Christmas.
                      Another idea you may want to try, is take his phone down to the sprint store with you and see what they say to you.
                      Har har har

Comment

Neither of us are on Sprint. I'm on AT&T and he's on T-Mobile.

Comment

Neither of us are on Sprint. I'm on AT&T and he's on T-Mobile.

Oh I thought you were on sprint. Don't ask me why! :lol:

But my friend had T-Mobile and I never got her text and she never got mine. So thats something too look into, It ended up being the sim card was bad.
                          Har har har

Comment

Well, I got a new SIM card last week, so it can't be that. I had no problems sending picture messages on my old Motorola flip phone. Weird. Well, as long as I can still regular text, it's ok. I love everything else this Blackberry does. I'm getting lots of use out of the GPS!

Comment

Well, I got a new SIM card last week, so it can't be that. I had no problems sending picture messages on my old Motorola flip phone. Weird. Well, as long as I can still regular text, it's ok. I love everything else this Blackberry does. I'm getting lots of use out of the GPS!

GPS! AH!! Now thats what I need! :lol:
                              Har har har

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X