X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Chance on Knott's Season Pass at just $59.99. Price Goes Up May 1st

www.knotts.com.

Saturday is the last day to purchase at this rate.

Cheers,

Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Last Chance on Knott's Season Pass at just $59.99. Price Goes Up May 1st

I didn't know they owned Gilroy... cool!
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Actually they don't own Gilroy Gardens, they have the operating contract with the foundation that owns it.

Comment

Could someone please explain to me why Knott's got rid of their annual pass?

Also, the price for the season pass went up $5, so it's still reasonable.
        Last edited by Not My Real Name; 05-06-2011, 10:02 AM.
        Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
        Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine processing has a big part of it. The new passes are renewable remotely, with no need to go in person anymore, like it had been for a while.
          Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Not My Real Name View Post
            Could someone please explain to me why Knott's got rid of their annual pass?
            From what I understand, it was to better align themselves with the rest of Cedar Fair's operations.
            -Monorail Man

Comment

Am I the only one who sees comedy in the fact that there is less of a "season" now and the price is higher?

sigpic

Comment

The season's not any less if you get it at the first of the year, like all the Six Flags parks. And aren't all prices going up, even Disney? I mean, that's not really a surprise, is it?
                Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
                  The season's not any less if you get it at the first of the year, like all the Six Flags parks. And aren't all prices going up, even Disney? I mean, that's not really a surprise, is it?
                  right but purchasing later in the year means less physical days you can use said pass... So in effect they're charging "more" to use it "less". You would think the discounts would roll out as the days get less and less, not the other way around.

sigpic

Comment

Last year, around October, they sold a pass good for the rest of 2010 and all of 2011. I think I'll wait and see if they do that again.
                    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
                    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

Knott's is still a great value.
                      When our train was robbed there today, the bandit asked my daughter if she had any money.
                      When she said "No," he responded, "I guess that's why you're here instead of Disneyland!"

We only went for three hours in the morning (free parking near the entrance) and because of the earlier drizzle, we seemed like the only ones in the park for the first hour or two. We went on the log ride four times in a row without getting off in between rides.

My five-year-old said,"I LOVE Knotts!" about a dozen times this morning. Many nice employees!

Comment

lol that joke is funny.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X